Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Legois

LDD 4-wide Subaru Impreza !

indexed.gif V-LV-18A

First of all i would like to say Thanks to earo for the inspiration for this moc [his yellow subaru] [Also earo i wont be needing any instructions or needing to know what pieces you used to make it i think i figured it all out]

Secondly sadly you cant buy this one :sadnew: i had to use non-buyable pieces for the colour scheme, i might try and make one that people can buy though.

I like the red/black colour scheme since those 2 colours have the some of the best car pieces in LDD :thumbup:

LDDScreenShot11.png

LDDScreenShot8-1.png

LDDScreenShot10.png

LDDScreenShot9-1.png

LDDScreenShot12-1.png

Cool man!!

I'm just trying to collect parts to make another copy to you.

But, you did it.... Cool :thumbup:

Cool man!!

I'm just trying to collect parts to make another copy to you.

But, you did it.... Cool :thumbup:

LOL thanks dude :sweet: i actualy wouldnt mind if you could do it just to make sure since i thought i had it but it was interior work i had to work that was the hard part but if you cant/dont want to its ok since im pretty sure i got it

Very nice design! But..why Subaru?

Well Subaru Impreza is one of my favourite cars i thought it would be imposible to make anything that looks something like it in a 4-wide or even 6-wide car untill i saw earo's subaru's :sweet::cry_happy::thumbup: i thought yea well if he gives me the instructions i will buy the bits i need off BL [unless i have them] then i will make a police version out of it but i was bored yesterday so i thought why not just try it in LDD i thought it would look funny [lots of diffrent colour schemes] but i had to use non-buyable pieces to make a "good" colour scheme which i think worked

Well Subaru Impreza is one of my favourite cars i thought it would be imposible to make anything that looks something like it in a 4-wide or even 6-wide car untill i saw earo's subaru's :sweet::cry_happy::thumbup: i thought yea well if he gives me the instructions i will buy the bits i need off BL [unless i have them] then i will make a police version out of it but i was bored yesterday so i thought why not just try it in LDD i thought it would look funny [lots of diffrent colour schemes] but i had to use non-buyable pieces to make a "good" colour scheme which i think worked

Oh...Good reason! :thumbup: