Sign in to follow this  
Eskallon

Battles Of Time

Hi there

I hope you enjoy this episode, not much combat but in my opinion it tells us a lot. Remember to comment.

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

Thanks for reading, Please Please comment to say what was good and what was bad and if you can't think of anything just say you read it so I know a least someone is reading these.

I read it. I think it might be better if you got some actually SW figs, instead of randomly putting together IJ torsos and other stuff. Also, an exposition would be appreciated, a bit like the scrolling at the beginning of the actual SW films - it took me a while to figure out when and where an in what franchise this was.

I read it. I think it might be better if you got some actually SW figs, instead of randomly putting together IJ torsos and other stuff. Also, an exposition would be appreciated, a bit like the scrolling at the beginning of the actual SW films - it took me a while to figure out when and where an in what franchise this was.

Ok thanks for commenting and I understand you but if you want all to do with star wars figs go read Zephers comic (Which I love). What I have done is made figs that fit in and I actually own a fair few star wars figures but I choose to make my own. This is not really meant to be involved much in the films but when the first episode comes of series 3 we would have made a jump in time and we will be at the battle of geonosis.

And as for the scrolling, this is not a brickfilm. This is a comic where you are meant to follow it on. There is no need for an exposition if you read on from the previous comics. I also get a feeling you are all into the lighsaber battles and clones shotting each others head off but thats not what this is all about, this is a simple comic that ties in to the star wars universe.