Sign in to follow this  
ShinyFeather

Looking for old Bionicle Flash game

Hello people. Please excuse me one question.

I've arrived here while looking for an old Bionicle flash game which I used to play 8 or 9 years ago. I found another user with the same question, but the game he was searching for was another one after all, so I decided to ask. Sorry to bother you with this, it's just that I really liked that game and I'd love to play it again (back then I didn't even have broadband connection and flat rate and I couldn't save, which was a big problem, but now I'd could enjoy it much better). I don't know how was it called, but I can describe it. It was an Adventure genre, and you impersonated a blue character who lived in a green-looking area near the water (if I can remember well, he and his people where living on lily pads). You could collect items and talk with people, and you had to join a team for some sort of sport which name I can't remember (sorry). It was 2D. I also remember that the game was playable on the LEGO webpage, around 2003. But I arrived there via an external page, so I don't know which url it used to have, or if it was just a demo or a whole game. I remember that sometimes it froze when playing it from that external webpage. But one day I managed to advance much more than usual and I arrived to a distant village which was orange-ish and inhabited by other kind of Bionicle. I remember that the one I impersonated, the blue one, was recongnised as a very good swimmer by those people. That's all I can recall...

Do you know what game was that and if it's still playable somewhere? Thanks a lot for your attention. I'd really love to play it again and recall those good times! Also, please sorry since English is not my native language and maybe I'm not writing so fluently or I have mistakes...

Thanks again!

The game you're thinking of is called "Mata Nui Online Game II: The Final Chronicle."

A download link is here. :classic:

Also, if you liked that game, then you may be interested in a very similar one that was released before MNOG II; The original Mata Nui Online Game, which you can find here.

Your english is very good by the way. :classic:

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

Aww, thanks a lot! I've checked and it really is! Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to find it :sweet:

Really thanks again. I'm going to take a look at the original game too. I'm sure I'll be able to enjoy it very much :laugh:

Really really thank you again!

Can someone help, the links are broken for me it sais File not found, you will be redirected to http://www.gamefront.com. Also im looking for the Voya Nui Online Game(an RPG, right) and all the links i get send me to http://www.tronec.org/. Some say that the link is http://tronec.org/bmp/files/gms/onlin%C2%ADe/voyanui but it doesn't work too. Can someone tell me if they are broken or im really dumb.

Hello I'm having the same problem but with a different game. I want to replay an old bionicle game. it was an RPG, not online, which mainly involved walking around trying to find things for some old guy. i believe it was somewhere around the Toa Inika. one thing i remember was some monkey like creature at a huge log. I don't know how else to explain it, so i hope this is enough. i hope to hear from you

Kind regards,

SomebodyThatIUsedToKnow

That might be Voya Nui if you are fighting a huge ape with a log that is used as a bridge to get over to a new part of the map.

Ive been trying to find the old Piraka Attack game, you know were you

shoot the zamer spheres at the villagers? There was a Inika side scroller too......

Any body have a clue?

Edited by Im a brickmaster.