Sign in to follow this  
Chubbs

Brickficiency issues

I'm a new user to the program Brickficiency and so I will admit almost complete ignorance on how to fully and best use the program.

That being said, I have attempted several times today to import a Bricklink wanted file into Brickficiency only to have the list only partially imported. And yet when I switch back to Bricklink and check the wanted list, it appears to be full and not missing anything.

Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone familiar with this and can perhaps walk me through troubleshooting?

Sorry I can't offer a definitive answer, but I do notice funny things, too sometimes. Once I was having a spot of trouble exporting from Brickficiency to a Bricklink Wanted List. I noticed the process failing at a particular piece. I removed the piece from the calculation, and it completed the export without errors. Later, poking around on Bricklink, I vaguely remember the entry for that troublesome piece was different somehow on Bricklink. If I remember correctly, it didn't appear in searches that it should have appeared on, suggesting an error of some sort in the Bricklink database.

Maybe something similar is happening with yours? I'd take note of which piece at which the process appears to be failing, then, as Kevin Flynn from TRON:Legacy might say, "Remove it from the equation."

It that fixes the process, for the most part, then it's simple to add that one piece back manually into Brickficiency.

Good luck!

Edited by sparkart