Sign in to follow this  
Gremer

WWE

Yeah, the shows have been some of the worst stuff that they've put out in the past two or 3 years.

I am. Been watching since the mid 80's. Still enjoy it, for the most part. Some stories are dumb. But, they can't all be winners.

The roster reveal for WWE 2K15 is in about 30 minutes. Here's a link for anyone that wants to watch it:

I do enjoy the video games, but the product on TV? Not really. I'm more of an old school fan that enjoys the older NWA and WWF stuff from the 80s and early 90s. I watched up until around 2006, then just lost interest. Nothing I've seen since has given me any more reason to watch further.

I do enjoy the video games, but the product on TV? Not really. I'm more of an old school fan that enjoys the older NWA and WWF stuff from the 80s and early 90s. I watched up until around 2006, then just lost interest. Nothing I've seen since has given me any more reason to watch further.

WWF?

WWF%20logo.jpg

I watched Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy the other day without reading anything about it, and was very, VERY surprised that Batista was in a leading role. I didn't believe it was him at first.

Edited by Captain Settle

WWF?

*snip*

I watched Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy the other day without reading anything about it, and was very, VERY surprised that Batista was in a leading role. I didn't believe it was him at first.

The WWE originally went under the name World Wrestling Federation, with the abbreviation WWF. They had to change it because of the other WWF.

From what I've heard, Batista's really good in GotG. Which is a surprise, because he's terrible at acting in WWE.

Grew up loving WWE or WWF at the time. Was mortified when Earthquake squashed Hulk Hogan.

Don't watch it much nowadays although I may look at the WWE Network when it goes live in the UK.

I hate to bump this thread, but I didn't feel that creating a new one is necessary.

Virgil Runnels, better known as "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes, passed away yesterday evening after suffering complications from a fall at his house. Rest in Peace Dusty.

I was never a fan of him, but he has had a profound influence on the wrestling industry. Without him, there would have been no Ric Flair or WCW, among other things.