SilentMode

SilentMode's trading/selling list

I thought I'd follow suit and offer some of my items for selling and/or trading in a thread. These items aren't in my BrickLink shop, so they're being offered here exclusively. If you see something you want, send me a PM with your offer, and we'll see if we can reach a deal.

There's only one rule: no reselling! I would rather have my items go to someone who wants or collects them.

Here's the first batch:

12th_may.jpg

The Brickarms part is:

• M1 Garand Rifle (trans red)

Edited by SilentMode

Hey mate,what are you after for the helmet and AC8 (christmas camo)?

Many thanks,Shane

Where is your bricklink store, could I get a link? :classic: I'm also interested in the camo weapon if it doesn't go to charlieboy :wink:

Starting tomorrow, in order to raise some emergency funds, I'm going to be selling most of my private collection of bricks and parts. Stay tuned for more info.

Hi by any chance do you have a grey doc ock torso from spiderman2?

I will be watching out for your post!

These goody bags are still on offer...

img_4699.jpg

A small lot of assorted antennae, poles and rods.

img_4706.jpg

The infamous "bag-o-Bionicle": assorted Bionicle parts I haven't been able to get rid of and are a nightmare to list. There are 350g worth of parts in the bag.

More parts and things from my private collection are up in my BrickLink store. If you're interested in any of these bags, or anything in the store, send me a PM with your best offer.

Edited by SilentMode

Still trying to figure out how to sell my private collection of parts - if anyone has ideas please let me know.

Sorry, I can't help you by buying any of them, I only trade. But I think eBay might be a good place to sell LEGO in bulk. I hope you get the money you need by going there.

If you have any plates in green, or cheese slopes in almost any color I'd be very interested :classic:

I'm back, and open to trading once again (although sales are very welcome).

Perhaps someone has a use for these:

5th_june.jpg

Added to my BrickLink store is a bunch of Series 3 minifigures. There's no point in updating the official minifigure trading thread, because nobody would see my post!

Basically I have at least one of every S3 figure, except for Sumo Wrestlers, Baseball Players and of course Gorilla Suit Guys.

Although you can buy them off me I would prefer to trade: I'm after just four more Gorilla figures, and as many of 229.gif as possible.

Hey mate, I dont have any Gorilla guys or the other part you are looking for, im interested in that Buzz Lightyear bodywear though. Is there anything else you're after?

I'm closing my BrickLink store (link below), and everything is discounted up to 45%. I'm still open to trades.

The Buzz Lightyear suit has been taken.

The Buzz Lightyear suit has been taken.

Haha! Sure has!

Have you still got that bag of poles and rods etc...?

Haha! Sure has!

Have you still got that bag of poles and rods etc...?

It should still be around somewhere.

As a small heads up: I bought a 7985 (City of Atlantis) set today, and will be offering some of the parts for trading after I've had a chance to build it. I know someone was after the gold ornamental fish a while ago, but I'll post the parts that will be on offer at some point in the future.

Here's the newest batch of items for trading (or perhaps selling):

img_7882.jpg

In particular I'm after the following items...

3675.GIF973pb839c01.jpg229.gif4073.gifx81c01.gifx81c01.gifcol05-6.jpgcol05-5.jpgcol05-1.jpg

If you're interested, send me a PM.

I'd like the Gladiator. Anything you're looking for? While we're trading, I'd like those dark green fire elements.

I'd like the Gladiator. Anything you're looking for? While we're trading, I'd like those dark green fire elements.

Pretty much the items listed above, or if you have something you think I'd like.

Hey Drew, how goes it buddy?

Is there anything in my ad that tickles your fancy?

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58211

I'd love the golden helmet you have pictured and what is that in the packet next to it?

Also need some s5 minifigs-

1 x S5 Dwarf

1 x S5 Godzilla/Lizard Suit Guys

1 x S5 Lumberjack

1 x S5 Royal Guard

All the best,Shane

If you were willing to sell some of your S5 figures how much would you want each?