Sign in to follow this  
minifigureMaxreview

Minifigure Maxreview - Weekly LEGO review show - by minifigures FOR mi

(I hope I havent overestimated by audience with the 'for minifigures' line)

Edit: Doh! How do I edit the title??

Howdy! Fred Frank here. First of all lets get this out of the way. YES, i AM a minifigure. Honest!

I noticed the lack of LEGO reviews for minifigures around so I've started up a LEGO review show aimed to explore how each set is from a minifigure perspective. Like, a Friends cafe would be great but maybe the Rancor pit is not really somewhere minifigures want to hang out. These arent just reviews as well, they're also story based...too a degree.

So yes, each week or so I'm going to be posting up my episodes with some little mini episodes mixed in as well (mailbag, smaller sets, etc)

I'm still finding my footing and the first episode is a little long (cough selfindulgent cough) but I have notes from my producer and I'm working on it. I consider it important work I'm doing.

It's kind of like lazy stop motion. Essentially a comic but with voice acting maybe? I'd love it to be all stop motion but I dont have that kind of time.

Anyway check out the first official episode where I look at The Battle on Takodana! And yes I know I got the name wrong in the video. ARGH!

(There's also a pilot episode where I look at "Tyre Escape" but no-one wants to watch that.)

Fred Frank - LEGO minifigure reviewer. (Not ..not a reviewer of minifigures but ...argh, you know what I mean...)

Edited by minifigureMaxreview

Hmmn. I havent updated this in a bit.

After the horror of Takodana I decided to employ a Crash Test unit to stand in for me when it came to actually testing a set. Of course then my producers got me to review the Friends Cupcake Cafe! So the CT unit got to eat all the delicious cupcakes! Curses!

MIght as well keep going, this is the latest episode so far. I had a little look at the Mighty Micro Marvel series. The most interesting thing about this video I thought was L'il Red Skull and we get to see a little sneak look into Captain America's private life... (hint. It has something to do with kinder surprises.)