Sign in to follow this  
Delta62

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Speeder

Its Christmas break! and you know what that means? I can finally start a few lego projects. :grin: Havnt built anything star wars-ish for a while so this was my calling back into the force. Took a few days to plan and build, considering there wasnt that much photo refrences of it yet so I had to guess on some things like the front of the speeder and the engines. I'm prety sure there are grills on the front but sadly we wont know until a year from now. Its mini fig friendly too which i havnt made one yet. So until the force awakens is released, Enjoy!

1419297832m_DISPLAY.jpg

14192978331_DISPLAY.jpg

Heres the link to the gallery: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/402951

It looks pretty good. The only thing is that it's a little too big for a minifig. It looks a little closer to action figure size. It's still a great build, don't get me wrong. I'm currently working on a TFA X-Wing over winter break as well.

I laugh every time I see that speeder since I heard it looked like "a giant eyeglass case with a completely pointless windshield"

EDIT: But I really like it. Especially that color.

Edited by DarthR2-D2

Thanks, glad you guys liked it. yeah, I know its a little big, but I will be redoing this one some time soon to scale it down.

I'm currently working on a TFA X-Wing over winter break as well.

Neat, i was thinking of doing the same thing ^_^