Sign in to follow this  
DPrime

Looking for Classic Space... and some advice on trading.

Okay, here goes... I've been wondering if I should even post this, because apparently I'll be skirting the "don't trade Lego for non-Lego" rule a little bit by asking this.

Thing is, I'm a big collector of toys in general, especially new and vintage GI Joes (including convention items), but also Masters of the Universe Classics, Transformers, vintage Kenner Star Wars and Super Powers, etc. And LEGO, of course, but that's been more recent. I used to have a lot of Lego Star Wars, but got a little burned out (collecting Star Wars always seems to do that to me, as there ends up being just TOO MUCH, lol), and sold most of it.

I guess I should be clear here - I'm not looking to sell anything, just buy, or HOPEFULLY trade some of my extra other stuff... But like I said, I know that's skirting the rules, here, so I won't list anything. By all means, let me know if you're interested at all, but what I'm really looking for is some advice on where I might be able to find some people who might be interested in this sort of trade. I don't really have time to join my local LUG (I have a two-year-old and baby at home right now!), but I know that might be an option in the future. So yeah, just looking for some ideas here.

Now that that's out of the way, I will state that I AM interested in buying, too, so hopefully this thread won't get deleted or get me banned or something. :) Here's what I'm currently looking for:

497/928 Galaxy Explorer

493/926 Command Centre

6990 Monorail

375/6075 Castle

6285 Black Seas Barracuda (I know these last two aren't Classic Space, but I kind of want them too)

894 Mobile Ground Tracking System

1968 Unnamed

6806 Surface Hopper

6861 X-1 Patrol Craft

6872 Xenon X-Craft

6930 Space Supply Station

6952 Solar Power Transporter (can be incomplete - I have one already, but it's missing several pieces)

6953 Cosmic Laser Launcher

6972 Polaris-1 Space Lab

6985 Cosmic Fleet Voyager

I'd be interested in more than this, probably... these are just the ones that stand out to me right now.

So yeah, mods, if I'm completely out of line by mentioning the non-Lego stuff I do have to trade, let me know. But I'd still like to work out some kind of deal for the above, as well as other Futuron, Space Police 1, possibly Blacktron 1 and white Spacemen minifigs. :)

Sign in to follow this