Sign in to follow this  
roamingstop

FS: Very old trains stuff

To free up space and create more cash flow for some excellent 2012 themes; I have decided to part with many of my older collection of Lego train wagons, locomotives, etc. Most are in the xxx numbering series, and either 4.5V or push along. There are some MOC's. Most wagons are listed separately to provide opportunities for builders to add specific elements if they wish.

Currently items link to my Bricklink store (im fed up with ebay taxes): that way everyone can be happy with the transactions. However I am willing to accept sensible offers (especially with items), and also complete transactions outside of BL if you need. As with BL postage is at the buyers expense, but I will do my utmost to keep the costs as low as possible.

Edit: List removed as items now on ebay. Bricklink store is now closed.

Edited by roamingstudio

Christmas blowout - I decided to list most of these older models on ebay: with lower starting prices. Please help me clear up before the wife decides to throw things away.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=p2047675.l2562

• 113 Set (very old blue locomotives with 4.5V motor)
  • 116 Set with replacement 4.5V motor
  • Additional wagons for 116 or 127 Deluxe Train Set
  • 124 (x2) Goods Wagons
  • 125 (x2) Tipper Wagons
  • 162 Locomotive with 12V motor and pickups
  • 171 Push-Along locomotive and box
  • 171 Extra Wagons
  • Some wagons from set 720
  • Some custom Abroll containers for 4564 and 4563 freight system
  • Super-lot: 7715 and two 7818 carriages
  • Super-lot: 7720 and additional wagons

Edited by roamingstudio

Im closing this thread down and will use the more general BSTF from now on - the Bazaar does not work for me.

Sign in to follow this