Sign in to follow this  
Gunman

Ldraw cant make ColourManager work

Hello there guys.. today i decided to download Ldraw and give MLcad a try.

i downloaded the

LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2011-01 from here

and ColorManager from here

atm i am running Win7 64bit

i follow the procedure of installing the all in one package and all ok. i can get in programm and put bricks etc.

problem is with colour manager (as i only want to design with bricks i can buy from bricklink)

the instruction say i must put the folder in c:\Ldraw\Apps but after my package installation there isnt any "Apps" folder. seems the installation changed or something?? i even made this folder and put the files of Colourmanager there.

also in config file from colourmanager it stays a folder called "Models" in c:\Ldraw but still this folder doesnt exist in my installation folder..

when i click to ColourManager.exe i get dll missing error. libcurl.dll missing

any ideas what i can do ??

any of you have installed this package in 64bit system and worked with colourmanager? please help me.

(during installation instead Program files (x86) i chose c:\Ldraw instead in order not to have to Ldraw folders and get more confused. (as the 1st time i installed the package i had 2 folders and reinstalled- but still problem with mising dll occurs)

:sing:

Hello there guys.. today i decided to download Ldraw and give MLcad a try.

i downloaded the

LDraw All-In-One-Installer 2011-01 from here

and ColorManager from here

atm i am running Win7 64bit

i follow the procedure of installing the all in one package and all ok. i can get in programm and put bricks etc.

problem is with colour manager (as i only want to design with bricks i can buy from bricklink)

the instruction say i must put the folder in c:\Ldraw\Apps but after my package installation there isnt any "Apps" folder. seems the installation changed or something?? i even made this folder and put the files of Colourmanager there.

also in config file from colourmanager it stays a folder called "Models" in c:\Ldraw but still this folder doesnt exist in my installation folder..

when i click to ColourManager.exe i get dll missing error. libcurl.dll missing

any ideas what i can do ??

any of you have installed this package in 64bit system and worked with colourmanager? please help me.

(during installation instead Program files (x86) i chose c:\Ldraw instead in order not to have to Ldraw folders and get more confused. (as the 1st time i installed the package i had 2 folders and reinstalled- but still problem with mising dll occurs)

:sing:

nwm got it working :thumbup:

Edited by Gunman

nwm got it working :thumbup:

Glad that you got it working! Please feel free to email me directly (address included in the read me file), if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Hope that you like using ColorManager.

Thanks,

Scott