Sign in to follow this  
jamie75

7660, 7661, 7662 in the US

Hey guys, I know this is Eurobricks, but, people from the states come here too. Hope you don't the heads up.

Yesterday morning I spend 3 hours and hit 3 WalMarts, 3 Meijers, 2 Targets, 2 KMarts and my local TRU. Nothing new anywhere! NO Lego, NO figures, nothing!! I am dying to get my hands the McQuarrie Chewie and Animated Boba Fett!!

But, anyways, yesterday evening. My wife and I went to a movie and I stopped at TRU again, just before closing and guess what, there they were. All 3 sets sitting right on the shelf.

I picked up 7661, the other 2 will have to wait a week or so.

They were found at my Local TRU in Saginaw, Michigan.

Jamie

A few weeks ago, it seems, I picked up the Scimitar at my Lego local store, one of them, which is not supposed to be released. But they did not have the MTT so it must be a temporary replacement. They did have the Naboo fighter and the hyperdrive ring, so if you have the time, visit a lego store, they always have it. I live in NJ, btw

The closest Lego Store to me is about 6 hours away in Chicago. Mall of America is about 8!

I don't see me hitting a Lego Store anytime soon.

Thanks, Jamie

The closest Lego Store to me is about 6 hours away in Chicago. Mall of America is about 8!

I don't see me hitting a Lego Store anytime soon.

Thanks, Jamie

Yeah, I got the same problem. For the past 3 weeks I have been looking everywhere for 7662 and can't find it.

The closes lego store from where I live is across the border in Canada. I still eagerly wait for my droid army. *wub*

Sign in to follow this