Sign in to follow this  
ColourSchemer

Paul Sinasohn, Where is the Minifig Jambalaya Box

Paul Sinasohn,

It has been well over 7 business days since you stated on LUGNET that you would send it. I fully expect you to ensure this package arrives soon. Email me if you need my address again, but there was a completed mailing label included.

I am becoming impatient, and since this is not the first jambalaya you have not shipped in a timely manner, I am very near taking further action.

I don

Aaron,

Might I ask what the purpose is of posting this message on this public forum :-/ .

If you have an argument with Paul Sinasohn (is he even a member of EB?), I would suggest you contact him via PM or email directly.

B.

Aaron,

Might I ask what the purpose is of posting this message on this public forum :-/ .

If you have an argument with Paul Sinasohn (is he even a member of EB?), I would suggest you contact him via PM or email directly.

B.

I'm not sure, but matters like this are best left to PM...so I'll close this. If you've been ripped off, make sure you can get your money back. EB isn't generally responsible for any trades or purchases made :-P

Good luck with your situation, Aaron.