Sign in to follow this  
Nosaj

LEGO POTC Forum?

Hey everybody, I was just thinking (uh oh), and the POTC Lego line that has been talked about so much and who's arrival seems eminent, jumped into my mind. So I was wondering what you guys would have to say; would POTC fit into the normal Pirates forum well?

I would say that this branch of Eurobricks is where it will end up, as I would imagine creating a whole new forum would be a little too much work for two (slightly?) different themes. I think that a different forum would fit it better because, despite them both being pirate sets, something tells me they will be a little too different. Even with this, it does still seem much more realistic that posts for POTC will end up in this forum.

What do all of you think? Should it be seperate? Should it be in the same forum? Maybe my thought process is just down right idiotic?

That question has already been answered, several times. The new theme will be placed in this forum.

Oh wow... I must apologize for my lack of research for this topoic... man I feel like an idiot...

Can a moderater delete this topic or something please?