Sign in to follow this  
denik

The murder of Severus Snape.

Good day, respected by customers!

Today I built a paper titled ""The murder of Severus Snape". This work was done on the film and book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2". I hope I was able to make the atmosphere and everything else in the book and movie.

While I loaded my pictures have nothing to do ... And I will tell briefly the story of this scene!

Volan de Mort outraged that the new elder wand does not listen to him. And it comes in a Boat shed to Severus Snape. And asks a few questions ...

- No! No! I have not surpassed the magician, but I stick resists ...

No-wand more powerful. Ollivander himself confirmed it! Today, when the boy will not it would not let you down! I'm sure of it! She listens to you ... And only you.

-Really?

-Lord ...?

Stick-and really listen to me? You're a smart man, Severus. You just need to know! Who actually owns it!

-Only you ... Of course. My lord ...

-Elder Wand does not obey me now! Since I do not lawful by its owner! Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its previous owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus! While you are alive, the wand can not belong to me! You were a good and faithful servant, Severus! But only I can live forever!

-Command ... (Volan de Mort some spell kills Snape)

-Nagini ... Kill!

And now I come to my home-made!

71db8843fc39.jpg

fdce960ad0a1.jpg

e44aff03c1a3.jpg

259e3230fa56.jpg

793390b97d22.jpg

c1e1cf2f6bf3.jpg

57b0635466a4.jpg

e510d7698745.jpg

4c06e2d8b656.jpg

e65b43c7b140.jpg

Bonus:

a64569add2a2.jpg

How tired I am ...! Picture a very long time being loaded ... Hope you enjoyed it! See you soon!

Lovely little scene here denik!

I don't think that little does justice to Nagini :wink:

Thank you very much!

Well, what can I say? Oh I know...

SPOILER ALERT!

:tongue: Great Moc, one thing I'd suggest is to improve the walls, the pics show them as wobbly and there's a gap at one point. The interior is nice, though.