Bricksandparts

MOC: Heroica Advent Calendar

I'm going to do Quest 10 a different time, after all, It'll probably be like quest 3. Maybe even bigger... I may even have to do it at a different time (Not in this calender) with me about to host quest 22 after all...

On other matters, the final RPG model will be a collage of many quests into one board including Heroica hall, the library and some quests. Hopefully I can start a giant Game-board for Heroica so you can basically just add quests and such to your liking. Anyways, Quest 8 is almost done!

This is an ambitious project indeed. It's no wonder you're a little behind...

I've got to applaud the time you've taken to familiarize yourself with all these quests. It's really a joy to see them come to life in a boardgame form. :grin:

Hello members! Because I have been busy and I am behind, I am going to try to get 2-3 models up today.

3860 Castle Fortaan Holiday Remix

Presents Pt. 7

Quest 9

If I can, tomorrow I'll try to get up the rest, but I will be busy getting last minute things ready for Christmas. So this calender may stretch a little after Christmas. I will put (hopefully) all the quests together into one big board and add the Heroica hall. I'll add other building and shops and it should look cool by the end, but I want to get quest 1-13 done. This final model may not be done until the new year or possibly longer. I will post the final board game probably around the same time. Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope that you all enjoy what I have done so far. :sad: sorry.