JackJonespaw

Jango Fett's Slave I

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

As mentioned in my last MOC, I said that I would be incorporating Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter into a bigger MOC. The Slave I is the next part of that MOC. It is with great pride that I show you my three-week long project:

Jango Fett's Slave I

7154201309_17f62fe805_z.jpg

For the base, I used the same basic one in 2010's Slave I, but making it a bit larger. The dark blue curves were pretty hard to do, as there aren't any pieces that are the shape and size I needed.

7154162490_5068668bdc_z.jpg

Jango sits comfortably in the cockpit, with a hidden missile in front of him, much like the 2006 Slave I.

7154158480_c7b99d0c86_z.jpg

The missile launcher is concealed right here, where a finger can easily press down on it.

7154146958_2d0624893c_z.jpg

The Slave I looks even more formidable in flight mode. The wings turn with the ship, so that you don't have to do it manually. The two pairs of guns also turn.

7154180275_e22e3082a7_z.jpg

Jango and Boba - Father and Clone. I wasn't willing to spend money on the 2002 torso or buy the Mandolorian Battle Pack to get the proper torso, but I think it doesn't looks too bad.

7154140312_1c0b589f07_z.jpg

So, what's next?

All will be answered soon.

See a few more pictures on Flickr.

Oh, wow! Cool.

I really like the feel of Jango's Slave I, and I think you've captured it quite well. I'm not to sure the Boba torso is too hot on Jango though...

Very clever solution! I have allways liked Jango Fett's Slave one but never had the bricks to make it, I have some spare dark blue bricks that would do the job pretty well.

Really good mod the little setails on it are great :thumbup:. I much prefer the colour scheme of Jango's Slave I, TLG should make a remake.