Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Day Four

vote tally

Candace Cow (Masked Builder): 4 votes (Waterbrick Down, Donut, Fuzzylegobricks, MacK)

Lily Lamb (Sirius Black): 5 votes (Penalty for not posting)

If you hadn't waited until the last minute to put a vote together, I could've had some pictures ready and a thorough explanation of how convictions will play out with the penalty votes, but it's time for me to get to bed.

Day Four is over. Night had now begun. If you have a night action, it is now time to send it in to me. Please PM your night action to me within 24 hours or they won't be counted. Thanks.

A conviction has been reached. Doctor Candace Cow (Masked Builder) will be interrogated. Lily Lamb (Sirius Black) also has enough votes to be convicted. Her fate is yet to be seen...

023.jpg

At the end of the day, Chief Brody Bulldog brought the citizen they had convicted to City Hall.

"We're pretty sure this is the last of the scum that threatens the peace of our town." Chief Brody Bulldog said.

025.jpg

"You're making a mistake!" Cried Doctor Candace Cow, "I'm not a Mafia goon!"

"Mayor," Chief Brody Bulldog said, "Once you've determined she is a member of The Mafia, we demand to know what it is you are hiding and why these Mafia Goons are taking over City Hall. We saw them murder Betsy Bunny. We know they are more than political consultants."

024.jpg

"You, Chief Brody are getting too smart for your own good!" The Mayor announced, "I shall also need to see Ms. Lily Lamb!"

026.jpg

"Me?" Lily Lamb asked, "But why?"

Day 4 is now over. Day 5 will be up shortly...