Sign in to follow this  
LadyOfBrick

Help with Minifig European Scavenger Hunt!

:classic: Hello folks!

I am LadyOfBrick!

I recently became interested and fascinated by the world of LEGO when I started dating a LEGO fan.
Never thought the LEGO world would be so fun, complex and simply awesome!

A couple of months ago I had a custom made Minifig made for my boyfriend's birthday, and ever since, his Minifig has become his travel and adventure buddy. In a couple of days my boyfriend will be embarking on a backpacking trip thru Europe and unfortunately I will not be able to join him. I wanted to send him off with something special, but I thought of an even better idea... send him off and his Minifig on a special Brick scavenger hunt. 

I need some help, so if you or a fellow Brick fan you might know lives in any of the following European cities, continue reading below for more details on the scavenger hunt and how you can lend me a yellow brick hand!

Ljubljana, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, Bilbao, Santiago de Compostela, Coimbra, Lisbon, Seville, Gibraltar, Malaga, Madrid, Barcelona, Figueres, Lyon, Zurich, Interlaken, Riomaggiore, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples, Vicenza, and Venice. 

If you made it to this point it means you live in one of those cities or know someone who does! YAY!

Here is the gist:
I want to have strategically placed LEGO base plates (small enough for a Minifig) in photo spots around the specific cities he will be visiting. Of course the spots should be central to tourist spots. For example, in Berlin a good location would be near the Brandenburg Door. 

The Brick helpers would leave the base plates, snap a photo (perhaps even with your own Minifig), use GPS to upload and send over exact location, and that's pretty much it on your part! Any helpers will be kindly rewarded! :wink:

I will go into details and to hows, wheres and whens with each individual who is up for helping out on this special mission!

Open to suggestions and thoughts!

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Thanks!!!

LadyofBrick

Edited by LadyOfBrick

Unfortunately not from any of these places, but good luck, sound like a very big idea :)