dulsi

[MOC] Batcave "Last Bat on Earth!"

My favorite Batman: Brave and the Bold episode is "Last Bat on Earth!". For the Best of Batman rebrick contest I decided to try to create a post-apocalyptic Batcave. I built a new ruined batmobile since I don't have one. I really like how the broken batcomputer came out. It's not entered into the contest yet. I'm debating whether I should do more or perhaps order some more bat figures since it is supposed to be home to humanoid bats.

1488166124m_SPLASH.jpg

14881661241_SPLASH.jpg

14881661252_SPLASH.jpg

Nice creation! The batcomputer looks really good and I like how you have knocked the chair over - it really helps bring this post-apocalyptic batcave to life!

My son wanted a working Batmobile based on my ruined design. The windshield hinge ends up in a different place due to the original windshield I planned on using was too large. I've since modified the ruined version to match. I think this might still need some more details. This is just the minimal implied by the broken version.

1488424454m_SPLASH.jpg

Final version entered into the rebrick contest. I decided to purchase more bat humanoids. I also add a destroy segment which used to store bat accessories. Eurobricks isn't allowing me to insert the images for some reason. Unfortunately you will need to look at the rebrick entry for now.