Mr Greeble

LotR Nazgul and Fell beast

Hello! This is the witch king and fell beast from lord of the rings, in the famous pelennor fields scene.

If you want something like this to be made into a real set, please go to http://www.change.or...rd-of-the-rings and sign the petition to get one more wave out of the lego lord of the rings line!

head on view

15059365646_d786e7825c_o.jpg

side angle with wings up

14890716579_4856cb1600_z.jpg

witch king with custom helmet

15077411825_632c9b3315.jpg

comments are appreciated!

Awesome! Love the double chains and the wings! BTW where did you get wing fabric?

Also post this on Lego Ideas.

thank you for your feedback! By the way ZBLJ, the wings are thick black paper, cut to the form of the wing, hole punched, and finally connected by studs on the bottom. A lengthy process, but worth it!

What a great MOC!

Shared on the "Save LEGO the Lord of the Rings" Facebook page, check it out here!

Edited by Trunkbass

I liked the bricks you have choiced to build the dragon. They are simple and contributed very well to the final visual effect. Congrats!.

Someone could make a fair profit providing that custom helmet to Lego LOTR enthusiasts. Also, the instructions to that Fell Beast would make a wonderful addition to the MOC pages on Bricklink. Very nice design. To this day, I have no idea how the Mouth of Sauron at the Black Gate could have trumped this.

I admire your fell beast because this is in real size. When I am looking at beast I see little human. It looks like in film.

Awesome!! I myself don't think I could ever have the skills to build something like this. It takes skill! Congrats!