Mike S

Aslanic Temple in Ras-El-Ahken

Brother Leon was sent to Ras-El-Ahken to build an Aslanic Temple establishing the Aslanic Order there. Here he meets with MoonLord Kha, Lord of Ras-El-Ahken to discuss the future of the Order in the city.

14844531177_b29f7a59cf_c.jpg

15031110995_afe5f859d4_c.jpg

14844437630_4ba60b6208_c.jpg

14844520608_32ddd4ff00_c.jpg

As I always try to do, there is full access to all the interiors.

14844567047_ac8d00113a_c.jpg

Edited by Mike S

Very nice MOC, I do love the use of the boat pieces (again) as well as the architecture of it. Also, nice use of the sombrero. :wink:

Looks great, Kha is very pleased with the Order and it's presence in Ras-El-Ahken as we try to bring order back to the city.

So many things to like in here as well!! What I think is the most beautifull part of the MOC is the staircase!!

very...very nice build. Especially the use of boat parts for the roofing.

(I might borrow the idea or use it in some way)

Even more beautiful than the previous one! I love how you are establishing an architectural style for the Aslanic temples, it makes sense that they want to build in a similar style (much like the way you typically can spot a church or a mosque on the architecture irl).

Normally, I would have thought these walls a bit too plain and suggested some texture or color variation...but for a newly constructed temple it works very well to convey a feeling of that the builders took the time to make a very smooth whitewashed surface that has yet not been too worn for it to show. Another color for the steps and the floors might be an idea though.

Edited by Gideon

Very nice build! I may have to borrow that boat hull idea.. I have a bunch of those sitting around in blue, never thought about using them as roofing!

Great job again!

As Gideon says, it's really cool how you use the same architectural elements, but yet manages to build highly distinct buildings. The followers of Aslan will always recognise their places of worship, yet never be bored with their looks.

Great temple and nice use of the hat at top. It reminds me of greek island houses.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

But who is that man in the sombrero with the musket? Maybe an opponent...

He is always seen in troubled areas... OOC: He is a merc I've had sitting around and thought he would add some color. I'm hoping to include him in some more adventures I have planned for Masa.

Looks great, Kha is very pleased with the Order and it's presence in Ras-El-Ahken as we try to bring order back to the city.

Brother Leon will do all he can to assist Kha in restoring order to Ras-El-Ahken.

(I might borrow the idea or use it in some way)

Would love to see you use it!

Nice build! Where will the next be?

Ruadh seems like the next stop.

Very nice build! I may have to borrow that boat hull idea.. I have a bunch of those sitting around in blue, never thought about using them as roofing!

Blue should be interesting!

Great temple and nice use of the hat at top. It reminds me of greek island houses.

I love the clean look of the whitewashed Greek houses.

Really like this build a lot! Nice clean lines, good design, nice parts usage (esp. Sensei Wu's hat!). Looking forward to seeing a temple in Messahmuk someday!

:wub: The architecture and colorscheme of this temple are gorgeous. Another great roof with those hulls as well :thumbup:

An accessible interior is always nice to see as well :classic: