Sign in to follow this  
Louie le Brickvalier

Search

Excellently made foliage and interestingly many types of palm trees on one MOC. And I must highlight how you made the different layouts of the ground as well. The story so far has been most interesting and waiting to see what will come next. Onlythingwich I dont quite like is that shiny non-Lego rapier, but thats just frustratingly accurate me as I dont really like to use non-Lego parts in my MOC' s. pirate_look.gif But do keep it! It looks great and fits right into your avatar. Where did you got it though?

Captain Becker

I think it looks very nice. It definitely conveys all the textures I'd expect to find in a jungle. Are the weapons produced by Brickarms?

Thank you! That is the look I was going for! All of the weapons, except for the translator's cutlass, are Brickarms.

The foliage on the side of the rocks is very well done pirate_classic.gif can't wait for the next one pirate_satisfied.gif

I am glad you like them! The next, sadly, might come with some delay due to the fact that I will be away from my bricks for about a week. pirate_sceptic.gif

Excellently made foliage and interestingly many types of palm trees on one MOC. And I must highlight how you made the different layouts of the ground as well. The story so far has been most interesting and waiting to see what will come next. Onlythingwich I dont quite like is that shiny non-Lego rapier, but thats just frustratingly accurate me as I dont really like to use non-Lego parts in my MOC' s. pirate_look.gif But do keep it! It looks great and fits right into your avatar. Where did you got it though?

Captain Becker

It is always a joy to read both kind and thoughtful posts like yours! Thank you! Moreover, the rapier is BrickArms- I won it and all of the other weapons through a contest a while back. default_blink.gif

Edited by Louie le Brickvalier

Hi,

I like your work over at the History forum.

But seeing you having arrived here at the Pirates' makes me cherish your creations even more. Particularly since your building skills are getting better and better!

Great landscaping work. And in terms of detailing, I'm very fond of the earth you show underneath the rocks. The covering foliage works very well, but if you happen to have more of those parts I'd suggest to just use them to smudge the transitions of the ridge. Don't know if I express myself correctly... If you can (and agree) go for MORE jungle, more impenetrability, an even more desperate place to be!

Anyway, it's great to have you here as a builder and story teller, and sentences like this:

I am starting to think building pirates might be more fun than castle!

will grant you much sympathy here!

I can only encourage you to 'go Pirates', for the Lands of Old have told many great stories. But if it's new adventures you seek, to new horizons you must travel! Plenty of untouched shores full of secrets are only waiting here to be discovered!

Can't wait for the story to continue!

Brick on! :thumbup:

BTW, I really like the golden rapier your sigfig is carrying! :pir-blush: