Disco86

The Council of Elrond

After Frodo's dangerous journey from the Shire to Rivendell the embassadors of the three nations of Middleearth arrive there. The humans, the dwarves and the eleves want to discuss, how to proceed with the ring of Sauron. Gandalf and Elrond are hosting the big meeting at the Council of Elrond.

9458670568_e83b7a0e28_c.jpg

9450718331_dc00bacf0f_c.jpg

9455890883_a2d07a13d6_n.jpg 9455890503_c5b3c226fe_n.jpg 9455891273_20cc4afec6_n.jpg

Feel free to comment here or at flickr

Greets Disco86

Edited by Disco86

Beautiful MOC, 'Disco86'! :wub:

I love how you did this, it looks very accurate and amazing. My favorite technique you did was with the cheese slopes where Elrond is standing with Arwen, and what you did with the flower/vines. :drool:

This looks awesome, lots of great techniques used and lots of nice colours used, great work and a beautiful MOC :classic:

Wow this is truly amazing. I didn't even catch the cheese slopes sideways for elrond till someone mentioned them.

My goodness this is beautiful, the colors, the details, my only nitpicking would be to make the buildings taller.

I love it! :wub: The colors, the flowers on a string, the dark green/yellow tree, the platform with the cheese slopes... there's just to much I like!

That's just awesome. :drool: Those flowered vines are brilliant, and the platform flooring is gorgeous. :thumbup:

I'm quite impressed with how well you integrated the curved wall of 1x2 bricks :thumbup: The flowers, rockwork, and trees are all excellent too :classic:

Beautiful MOC. I grabbed a handful of olive cheeses last time I visited my Lego store pick-a-brick wall. Now I'm wishing I'd grabbed a whole cup full.

My mind is blown. he technique is fantastic, and your use of snot makes it gleam. I think this should be an official set :).

Fantastic job on this iconic scene. And kudos to LEGO for introducing such great colors in that particular set!

A very cool MOC! Instantly recognizable scene. I'm only missing some more pillars and empty space in those buildings. That would make them more Elvish since almost none of them start with the wall. But never the less everything else looks fantastic and spot on!

Awesome work :thumbup: :thumbup: Very well detailed and realistic :wink:

This is beautiful indeed. Great use of pieces and angles. I love those vines. What piece did you use?

The olive green roofing looks great, but I am partial to the official set colors for the roofing. The ground looks great and I love the curved wall.

I will definitely look back to this for inspiration.

Too bad none of the LEGO stores near me ever get cheese slopes. I'd buy tons of them.

Definitely one of the best LotR MOCs I've seen!

You really nailed the Rivendell feel here and your attention to detail is top notch. Keep it up!

Wow! This is just epic! I love this! The whole feeling you have in the moc is just breath taking! Great work!