I am eternally grateful, for the heavens have sent an angel to aid me in my quest to purge my world of evil...

Quazara Angelata is an extremely powerful and special Hero. Not only can she fly (thanks to her Quaza wings and boot thrusters), but she also has built-in warp drive (on her ankles). making her among the first Heroes designed by Hero Factory for use in outer space. Her essence is stored throughout her body, so even if her Hero Core were to be damaged or run out of power, she would survive. Moreover, her warp drive is independently powered, but she can re-route that power to her Hero Core or her weapon. She carries a Dual Quaza Staff, which can unleash energy blasts, generate a force field to protect herself in battle, and split into two half-staves.

Click any image for a larger version.

quazara_angelata_1.jpg

quazara_angelata_2.jpg

quazara_angelata_3.jpg

quazara_angelata_4.jpg

quazara_angelata_5.jpg

quazara_angelata_6.jpg

<LXF File (wings out, staff together)> - <LXF File (wings folded, staff split)> -<Brickshelf Gallery>

Good luck to everyone in this contest! :thumbup:

-Toa Of Justice

That looks great! I like the pale colours, it looks like an energy ghost, of sorts.

Good Luck!

Cool construction. Great concept. Though I can't help but blame the warp drive for why her colors are as bland as any standard Federation starship.

The weapon, especially, is very cool, although given that it's Quaza powered, you think it might be a bit more energy-looking. The same for the rest of her; some colored translucent elements would definitely have brought the whole thing together.

The construction is very lanky, which fits the theme, but it seems like there's certain bits that hint towards a different theme altogether; the system vents, and especially the feet, have this mech look to them, which isn't exactly expressed anywhere else. The wings are also a bit too rigid; they pose well, but there isn't much actual movement to them.

An interesting MoC, and very Hero-looking despite the extensive additional improvements.

Holy moly, that is quite the figure! The absence of colour works great here, too, it's hard to imagine this with a colour scheme that would fit.

... Gah, I quit.

This MOC is too great for me to handle. It's epicness is crushing me...