Brickwolf

[COR - FB3] Ship: the "Eliza"

Lt.Wolf was able to pull some strings: The contract for transporting the Queen´s Rifles to the colonies was awarded to member of his family:

Captain Burt Wolfson and his small cog Eliza.

EZXA3D.jpg

QT3HX.jpg

Captain Wolfson is talking with Lt.Wolf on the forecastle.

Midships, Rifleman Henderson has problems with seasickness.

Licensed as a 1T.

This is my third freebuild this month,if you like it please approve!

Edited by Brickwolf

Nice use of a row boat base to build a cute mini ship. The sail and colour schme look great.Not sure if she'd survive an encounter with a rough sea though!

As I have said before, I love when the smaller vessels are getting some love, and this is a cute little example. Makes me wish I had one of those boat hulls!

I like how you have managed to give her a sterncastle, without making it look too bulky or sternheavy. These small vessels (a "ship" is one with 3 full-rigged masts) normally were flushdecked, though. :pir-sweet:

The rigging works well, but if you want to try a hand at custom rigging, I would suggest some sort of fore-and-aft rig on a vessel this size.

Anyways, nice work. :pir-blush:

Edited by Bregir

I like the chibi aesthetic of your ship. However I would find a way to make the sail billow as if the wind is catching it. I think that single change would improve the ship's presentation tremendously.

This is a cute design if not entirely realistic. I like the colors and the short design looks like something from a storybook.

I approve. :thumbup: