Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[SR - CH1A] Savages

After escaping from the Mardierians (build to come soon!), Sinbad and the crew of The Viper found themselves pushed past The Nest of Thieves by a storm. Ending up in uncharted waters, they sent a small party ashore an island to restock their food and water supplies. Sinbad was looking for a source of fresh water when he spotted a small patch of ruined wall.

24663374319_d9869288da_c.jpg

Walking past the former wall was a liter carried by two red-skinned natives. Sinbad had never seen people quite like these before. He figured they had never seen a person quite like himself too so he stayed hidden.

24663385649_7a22634078_c.jpg

The natives looked very savage, so Sinbad hurried back to the crew to let them know the less time they spent on the island the better.

25004679716_9bd58a3c0d_c.jpg

Not you too Brutus...! From now on you will be remembered/immortalized as "the guy who bought Nexo knights sets"!!!!!!

Joking aside, this moc oozes of sinister things going on!

No you too Brutus...! From now on you will be remembered/immortalized as "the guy who bought Nexo knights sets"!!!!!!

Hahah ! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Nice entry, and quite good use of those NK minifigs ! I didn't expect to see some of these figs in BoBS, and you did it well !

And I thought someone using the Anacondrai was surprising... was not expecting to see Nexo Knight's lava creatures.

Also, I'm digging the small overgrown walls.

Not you too Brutus...! From now on you will be remembered/immortalized as "the guy who bought Nexo knights sets"!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Don't say these words aloud! Even thinking them is...

But about the MOC: I like IT! Nice vegetation

Nice vegetation, and the ruined wall looks good as well.

I recommend moving one of the legs for each of the litter-carriers, as it currently appears that they are standing still.

This made me laugh! Although I admit I didn't recognise where the figures had come from at first. Prehaps they are just regular islanders who dye their skin red?!?

The palm trees look good and the ruined wall is a nice touch - nice entry!

This is sinister like a clan of red skulls. Run and hide. pirate_oh3.gif

Good use of the Nexo figs.

Nice jungle scene. The overgrown ruins look great and the minifigs look pretty good too. I like the idea that they've just painted themselves red to look sinister. Nexo Knights, eh? Couldn't prove it by me! :grin:

I recommend moving one of the legs for each of the litter-carriers, as it currently appears that they are standing still.

They stopped walking because they can sense Sinbad's presence... RUN!! :pir-laugh:

Good work. :classic:

Haha! I actually only bought one set, the Lavara (or whatever she's called) $10 set and then I got 2 free polybags with the guards in them. I'll probably pick up a few more sets over the year just because they have such a unique part selection, but I'm really not a fan of the theme overall.

Nice vegetation, and the ruined wall looks good as well.

Wow! Don't know how I missed that!

This made me laugh! Although I admit I didn't recognise where the figures had come from at first. Prehaps they are just regular islanders who dye their skin red?!?

That was kind of my thought. Lots of natives painted their skin right? Why not bright red?