Maxim I

[ESL-FB] MAESTRO Swordsmith somewhere in Nelissa

First of all sorry for the picture quality, it is kinda dark outside... Also sorry for the small cracks in the build, I hurt my thumb yesterday, so I can't use both hands to brick :(

Anyhow, on Nelissa, there lays a small settlement called Elysabethtown. As this is the hamlet where MAESTRO starts their oversea activities, MAESTRO opened a Swordsmith here.

(please note that Elysabeth is not granted officially yet, but after reading the rules once again, it should not be a problem to start a hamlet on Nelissa).

23858218430_dc433d934b_c.jpg

The flags of MAESTRO and Eslandola waving proudly in the wind.

The groundfloor is the swordsmith. On the upperfloor, a soldier lives in a small cosy room.

23527077783_4783e050fa_c.jpg

23527204043_34b70a62b2_c.jpg

23527077703_a1ac80369e_c.jpg

The soldier really enjoys his station. Thanks to the little roof, he has no sunburns and every now and then he can take a nap or a bite in one of Filipe de la Manzana's delicious apples as nothing really interesting happens in peacefull Elysabethtown right now...

Well, I hope it fits for the EGS as free licenced small build. I wonder if it is categorized as factory or as artisans workshop?

It is really difficult to build a factory on a 16x16 base...

C&C welcome :)

Edited by Maxim I

Really cool smithy! I like the architecture, with the brown band going around! Great job!

Nice building (and flags!) and also the first of its kind in BoBS. I like the colorscheme, and the stripes in particular help break up the white. Nice job on the interior too. Good work.

Great brick usage. The colour scheme looks really good as does the brick combinations.

Does however seem a little rushed. Click your bricks better together for the next one. It ruins alot unfortunately. Dont get me wrong. I still love it ! pir_laugh2.gif

Good little smithy. I agree with you that it is difficult to build a little factory.

I am planning to build my Cider brewery but I can't deal with it in 16x16 ! So I stopped and went working on my ship ! Soon to be revealed...

Very nice build Maxim, the colorscheme and bands on the walls are excellent, as is the hinging feature and the interior! thumbup.gif Good job showing the process of making the swords as well! pirate_classic.gif

Really cool smithy! I like the architecture, with the brown band going around! Great job!

Thanks!

Nice building (and flags!) and also the first of its kind in BoBS. I like the colorscheme, and the stripes in particular help break up the white. Nice job on the interior too. Good work.

Great brick usage. The colour scheme looks really good as does the brick combinations.

Does however seem a little rushed. Click your bricks better together for the next one. It ruins alot unfortunately. Dont get me wrong. I still love it ! pir_laugh2.gif

As said in the first post, I can't really use my thumb atm... I saw the gaps when I was uploading the pictures. Maybe I'll take new pictures soon without the gaps :)

Good little smithy. I agree with you that it is difficult to build a little factory.

I am planning to build my Cider brewery but I can't deal with it in 16x16 ! So I stopped and went working on my ship ! Soon to be revealed...

I am looking forward to it!

Very nice build Maxim, the colorscheme and bands on the walls are excellent, as is the hinging feature and the interior! thumbup.gif Good job showing the process of making the swords as well! pirate_classic.gif

Thank you Garmadon :)

Edited by Maxim I

Nice house, I like the swords above the door!

Easily recognizeable as one of your builds btw, you must be one of EBs most frequent users of white bricks? :wink:

Nice house, I like the swords above the door!

Easily recognizeable as one of your builds btw, you must be one of EBs most frequent users of white bricks? :wink:

Yeah I fear so :p I am always in trouble when I have to build sth grey as my collection is mostly white and tan :(

Isn't white fairly expensive in large quantities on BL? But maybe you get most of your bricks elsewhere? :wink:

Isn't white fairly expensive in large quantities on BL? But maybe you get most of your bricks elsewhere? :wink:

I find every now and then white bricks in the Lego Stores :)