Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

[K -C04] Hover Hunting

Tags: Exploration

Mission Log: Entry 11 ~

That new shuttle that Narbilu gave me is absolutely wonderful! Within minutes of my deployment, I was able to locate the stolen shuttle using the advanced tracking devices aboard the Mk.VI. It was apparently situated on a planet known as Aeristus. I headed there as fast as I could, determined to find the thief and bring him into custody. However, when I arrived on Aeristus, I found that its surface was covered in dense foliage and trees, making it impossible for the shuttle to land without getting trapped between the trunks. I therefore turned to my secondary mode of transport. Leaving my robot co-pilot to pilot the shuttle, I pressed the big red button which deployed one of Kawashita's newest inventions, the hoverboard. As long as I kept my balance, I'd be fine! (easier said than done!)

Now to locate that pesky alien....

19633989708_2d2c61410a_z.jpg

19826849181_f99fbb805d_z.jpg

19826848061_6a97aec717_z.jpg

19822018115_8a5d44b1a3_z.jpg

Figless:

19826846141_5e28f05129_z.jpg

[ C&C appreciated! ]

Edited by Dragonfire

Cool hoverboard, and I like how much foliage you managed to cram into that small base! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

Cool hoverboard, and I like how much foliage youMANAGEDarrow-10x10.png to cram into that small base! :thumbup:

(Cramming is my style of building :tongue: )

That alien is right in his blindspot!

Which explains why it got away...

Edited by Dragonfire

Nice little build Dragonfire, the hoverboard and landscape are very nice, but it does look a bit dangerous to be paying so little attention while riding that thing! :laugh::grin:

Oh, Dragonfire knows that the drop to the ground isn't that far; besides, he has a very good sense of balance :D