Gunman

The Algus Saga: Euosmo's beacon has been light...

18863166875_594827e54b_c.jpg

A typical day at the City of Euosmos....

Guard of the city's beacon is watching the passers-by while enjoying the sunny day....

17133878396_e714512627_c.jpg

On that day, Gunman has visited city's beacon in order to meet and discuss with the guards there,

who take care of the early warning of the city of any incoming danger.

While being on top of the tower, he started looking over the horizon.

16539649553_99eff992e5_c.jpg

16973634149_949b658710_c.jpg

While looking towards North, at the direction where the City of Amortug is located, a little sign of smoke catches his eyes.

17159811955_ddb931f4a9_c.jpg

"Guards.... Alaaaaarm!" He shouts out loudly

"The beacon of the City of Amortug has been light...!"

"Possible danger probably incoming towards South Mitgardia!"

"Lets light up our beacon in order to warn nearby cities and let our citizens be aware of the possible danger!"

17159818085_b11a8a2c92_c.jpg

16972304520_afa0310f06_c.jpg

That is an awesome wooden tower... better hope the wind is in the right direction or it`ll be a huge bonfire though ;-)

Excellent beacon Gunman, as Tomsche said, it certainly has the potential to be the largest fire yet! :laugh: Kidding aside, the barrels make for a very nice round wall, and the vegetation and rock-work are fantastic as well!

Great tower but I love that base. I think that's the greenest build I've seen from you in a long time, Gunman!

Best thing about the tower is its realistic proportion. It's hard to commit the Lego and even harder to photograph towers that have as much walking room as they usually did historically, but you managed that beautifully.

Very nice tower, great use of all those barrels! I also really like the eye grabbing vegetation though! :thumbup:

Typical Gunman here--strange parts usages that somehow come together to make something that actually looks good! :laugh:

Great work! I love the use of the barrels. Moreover the photos are very nice, too :thumbup:

That's an imposing and impressive tower. As already mentioned, the large scale is really nice. The barrel technique is interesting and unique - and required a huge number of barrels! The rocky base and vegetation look great. The beacon itself is fine but I, too, question its placement atop an all-wooden tower. I suppose a minor modification, like an open stone hearth, could fix that. Still, it's a lovely setting. Good work!

Stunning, and unique, as always :wub: The large reddish brown wedge things, underneath the top platform, fit amazingly well!