Kai NRG

[CG:K16, U vs. DK] The Serpent's Barbecue

The serpent wanted a sacrifice. So the Ulandians decided to have a barbecue. A giant barbecue. A serpent barbecue.

Would you like a cut?

17085216283_d603d55987.jpg

17705573545_e6666980cc.jpg

Of course, with all the active men off soaking the land with Desert King blood (or whatever flows through mummies veins), it was a bit of a challenge to cook it all with only older men and boys. Still, they managed somehow. At least there won't be any shortage of meat for a long time to come!

17517782968_0f68cb66b1.jpg

Just the fire pit.

17519242219_05ce52f0b1.jpg

C&C welcome! I would have liked to build something that really looked like robuko's monster, but unfortunately I don't have any of those eyes with me!

Funny! I'd like mine medium rare, bone-in, seasoned and seared, thanks. And none of that ketchup and mustard (or whatever she's carrying). Just a little salt and I'm good. Good idea for a counter - but now you've made me all hungry...

Ha, ha, nice counter Kai, great job on the fire pit and meat! :laugh::thumbup:

Nice counter!

I was wondering how this would be countered. :tongue:

(My idea was to build some sort of garden, where that "city" the monster is attacking was merely a miniature. Aka - the monster was also just a miniature :tongue: )

Thanks guys! The DK gang has been crying Barbecue left and right so I figured I'd use the idea! :laugh:

Nice counter!

I was wondering how this would be countered. :tongue:

(My idea was to build some sort of garden, where that "city" the monster is attacking was merely a miniature. Aka - the monster was also just a miniature :tongue: )

Thanks Bregir! My other idea - the one, actually, that I would really like to have done - would have been to build the same monster, and send him off to attack some DK ships in the area because, as it turned out, he was just visiting the city to get his orders. You're idea is really good too though!

Hah, funny idea! It kind of reminds me of those people that eat rattlesnakes… Doesn't sound to appealing to me! :laugh::thumbup:

Hah, funny idea! It kind of reminds me of those people that eat rattlesnakes… Doesn't sound to appealing to me! :laugh::thumbup:

:laugh: I'd have to agree there! Thanks!