Garmadon

[CG:M14, U vs DK] The end of the Scarlet Magnolia

A mysterious stranger had appeared in Ulandus one day and had started to hand out bread from his cart to anyone who wanted it. When the soldiers arrived, having been informed by the people of the treacherous stranger who had been handing out rotten bread and picking the pockets of those to whom he gave it, all they found was a bunch of scarlet magnolias.

The bold stranger - who came to be known as the Scarlet Magnolia - continued to appear in town, while the sides of his cart first changed to silver, then to gold, as he grew rich by robbing its inhabitants.

16991709053_bbd189fdf8_z.jpg

That is, until the famed thirteenth legion arrived in town. Being told where the Scarlet Magnolia had last set up his cart, they headed off to pay him a visit, and once again they found nothing but flowers and the cart. But this time, the clever soldiers peeped under the cart and - voilá! - there was the Scarlet Magnolia, trembling in his boots!!

17424265738_ccc8732e38_z.jpg

And yes, some people have still not discovered that the bread he hands out is rotten!

17425755739_c6b259d313_z.jpg

My counter to MKJ's guerrilla build. Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

Thanks all!

Great counter, Garm! The cart design is very nice and I love the guy walking away with the bread :laugh::rofl:

Ha, ha! I thought it looked a little empty so I threw him in... glad you like it! :laugh::wink:

hehe, nice counter. No one looks under the cart.........except the Ulandians.

Great explanation for why the sides of the cart are gold instead of brown! Good counter! :thumbup:

Nice counter, that certainly makes sense! :laugh::thumbup: Really like the pillars!

hehe, nice counter. No one looks under the cart.........except the Ulandians.

Ha, ha, thanks AS!

Great explanation for why the sides of the cart are gold instead of brown! Good counter! :thumbup:

Since I didn't have enough brown ones I thought of using either silver or gold... and then I figured this would be a good explanation :laugh: Thanks MKJ!

Nice counter, that certainly makes sense! :laugh::thumbup: Really like the pillars!

Thanks Kai, glad you like it! :classic:

Another counter that looks so close to the original while still being different. The cart looks pretty good with the gold accents and the columns are nice. The flower petals add a splash of color and the facial expressions are great. The man stepping away with the breadbasket looks humorous. Good job.

Another counter that looks so close to the original while still being different. The cart looks pretty good with the gold accents and the columns are nice. The flower petals add a splash of color and the facial expressions are great. The man stepping away with the breadbasket looks humorous. Good job.

Thanks Captain Dee, it is a lot of fun to try to imitate and reverse someone else's guerrilla! :classic:

Very fine counter - the part where the guy is being pulled out from beneath the cart has turned out quite well!

:thumbup:

Thanks CB!

A solid and humorous counter, clever work Garmadon! :thumbup: I had a laugh thinking about this Scarlet Magnolia offering bread with one hand and pickpocketing with the other. But if these people were so poor as to accept stale bread, how much money would they be carrying on them? :laugh:

A solid and humorous counter, clever work Garmadon! :thumbup: I had a laugh thinking about this Scarlet Magnolia offering bread with one hand and pickpocketing with the other. But if these people were so poor as to accept stale bread, how much money would they be carrying on them? :laugh:

Thanks MassEditor! Ha, ha, I guess that wouldn't be that easy! :laugh: They were probably actually rich merchants disguised who turned around and sold the bread at a high price... Kaliphlinians... :laugh:

Nice! The cart looks great and I like the minifigures :thumbup:

Thanks Balbo!

Cool pillar design, and that fig posing is superb :laugh::thumbup:

Ha, ha, thanks SK, glad you like it! :laugh:

This made me laugh a bit. Great job!

:wink: Thanks Blufiji!