Kai NRG

[WZ12:H12, Ulandus] Fight Among the Crops!

A couple of DK soldiers planned to entrench themselves admidst the crops of the 'loop', but their desire was anticipated by the Ulandians!

17348048445_655c996408.jpg

A better view of my tomato patch!

17160484100_e6f9b2e69a.jpg

Without the soldiers:

17346149782_bd4b667ef4.jpg

Credit goes to Garmadon for the initial reed design.

The black base works very well - it displays the build without drawing much attention to itself. The crops and reeds look great and the scarecrow is superb. That tiny little boat looks perfect for sneaking around. Nice job!

Excellent build Kai, very nice crops here! :thumbup::classic:

Thanks everyone!

Having a black border around black water is a bit confusing, but the landscape is nice!

I have a tendency to pick a certain color for the border and then when I'm all done, think to myself, "Well, that was about the worst color I could have picked!" :tongue: The fact is, I often start building without quite knowing what the end product will look like, and even when I do have an idea of the final MOC, it generally undergoes some rather radical changes as I discover that lo and behold I didn't have nearly as many of a certain piece as I had hoped! :laugh:

Thanks!

Fine scene! Black water .... ok :grin:

Garmadon did it and it seemed to be a hit! So I decided to profit by his example... :grin:

Thanks!

If all scarecrows looked like that I think they would be vastly more effective :laugh:

I like the tomato vine design, and the reeds make good use of those technic axles :thumbup:

If all scarecrows looked like that I think they would be vastly more effective :laugh:

I like the tomato vine design, and the reeds make good use of those technic axles :thumbup:

:laugh: I have quite a few of those axles, decided to see if I could use them some how. As it turned out I didn't have quite as many as I had thought though, :tongue: Thanks!

Nice! I love the scarecrow and the boat. Moreover the tomato section looks great, too :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo

Nice! I love the scarecrow and the boat. Moreover the tomato section looks great, too :thumbup:

Thank you Balbo!