Kai NRG

[CG:K15, U vs. DK] After the Bacon and Hamburgers, the Marshmellows

Just this morning I received a second dispatch from Uridius Dratiphe. It ran thus.

To Ageven Deriam, Sixth Centurion of Ulandus, In the hand of Sir Uridius Dratiphe.

16892958810_6437dd220f.jpg

My dear Ageven,

I write to inform you that after their bacon and hamburgers, the citizens of the fire plagued city have taken to snacking upon a soft, roundish white thing with a light texture and a pleasantly sweet flavor. I spent the night in the city in one of the few inns still standing and was invited to try a few. They are really quite delicious, especially when toasted over the hot coals left by the Regrettable Incident (the first one). I send you two by the hands of the messenger, with strict injunctions that he eat them not upon the way. I highly recommend you toast them slightly before consumption.

Truly yours,

Sir Uridius Dratiphe

I did try them - toasted over a candle - and really, they were quite good! After this civil war is over we shall have to try to market them!

This is quite a milestone for me. My first 4x4! :grin:

C&C welcome!

Did you know that Marshmallows were originally made from Althaea officinalis plants as a remedy for sore throats? Nice little vignette there.

Ha, ha, excellent counter Kai! :laugh: Great job for a 4x4! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

Did you know that Marshmallows were originally made from Althaea officinalis plants as a remedy for sore throats? Nice little vignette there.

No I didn't know that! Fits in pretty well though!

That's a smart counter. And 4x4 is definitely tough to build.

Thanks JN!

:thumbup: Go, go, marshmallow.

Thank you for the thumbsup!

My automatic reaction was the same as Adair's: Ha! Very clever, instantly recognizable, and so small it's amazing. Great expression for the minifig and the letter is a humorous touch too.

My automatic reaction was the same as Adair's: Ha! Very clever, instantly recognizable, and so small it's amazing. Great expression for the minifig and the letter is a humorous touch too.

Thank you Captain Dee!

hmmm, looks toasty. Nice build!

Thanks Andrew!