Sign in to follow this  
PaddyBricksplitter

[SPC] Cat A - Space Pirate Crew

Hi All,

Here's my space pirate crew entry for Category A. The crew of the E.T.'s Revenge!

Name: Captain Isaac Skuttlebutt

Bio: More than your average eyeball in a jar. Barrel chested, ruddy fearless and encrusted with plundered finery. With wits as sharp as his deadly rending claws. The Captain of E.T.'s Revenge is a space pirate to his very (power) core.

Moto: An eye for an eye.

16785719969_85242475c1_c.jpg

Name: Mr Horrorshow

Bio: Some say he is from the dank depths of a gravity well. Some say his true face is terrifying beyond belief. Some say he just needs a hair cut. Mysterious, mumbling and menacing Mr Horrorshow is the stuff of bluecoat nightmares.

Moto: Hrrrrrrrrrgh...Hrrrrgh..

16951814306_7a2248c2a0_c.jpg

Name: Molluskus

Bio: Ship's Master-at-arms which is unsurprising really. Molluskus is a weapons expert possessing the ability to fight 8 men at once. He always carries a bottle which he can fit into as a party trick.

Moto: All hands on deck, which one exactly?

16976843501_4185a8c432_c.jpg

Name: Long John Shrimpy

Bio: Former space miner and full time dwarf who tired of digging for gold. Now he prefers to prise it from his victims cold dead hands. Don't mention his mechanized platform shoes or you'll be meeting his war-hammer "Betty".

Moto: Life is short, yours will be shorter.

16976843411_ae0da3e57b_c.jpg

Name: Bilious Wretch

Bio: A former captain brought low by his fondness for Astro-Grog. Bilious is literally booze fueled thanks to his back pack feeding grog directly into his blood stream. He may not know what day it is but his foul odor and temper make him a horrible space pirate to behold.

Moto: What grog will not cure, there is no cure for.

16357674153_157d0fb939_c.jpg

Name: Ed Gunner

Bio: Is that a cannon on yer head or are you just pleased to see me? Both is the answer from the diminutive Edward Gunner. As the ship's head gunner, Ed provides ranged mobile fire support but he also loves close quarters combat for which he reserves a cannon ball on a chain, nasty!

Moto: Shoot first ask questions never.

16976843441_536aa2929d_c.jpg

17319203442_9dd2d1a237_c.jpg

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

Wow, these are some creative figs. I really like the octopus robot guy! It's nice usage of parts and spot on for a pirate theme. I'm not too fond of the plant thingy though. Have to start my wip thread too before all my ideas are taken by others ...

These are great! I also like 'Mop Head' but the octopus guy is outstanding :thumbup:

All very good creations, the first 3 are the best. Really entertaining descriptions too. How have you attached the tricorne?

All very good creations, the first 3 are the best. Really entertaining descriptions too. How have you attached the tricorne?

Thanks, the hat for Mr Horrorshow is not attached by a stud so I had to balance it on there for each pic. A right pain in the scuttlebutt..