goatman461

[SoNE Freebuild] 7.3 - Med Evac

ISB Agent Goatm An clings to life as he is rushed to the medical lab aboard a secret Imperial freighter. After

crash-landing on an icy, Rebel-held planet; being pinned down by Rebel troops; shot by a laser ice cutter; and rescued by snowtroopers, Goatm has a chance to survive.

16055819021_581a34832b_c.jpg

Med Evac 2 by goatman461, on Flickr

Goatm's fortuitous rescue and surgery are the result of the special attention he has received from the Emperor's Royal Guard. While searching for Boba Fett, Goatm stumbled upon and deactivated a secret Imperial surveillance team working on Bothawui. The surveillance team had been under surveillance themselves, by the Emperor's own Guard, because of their connection to leaked Death Star plans years ago. The Royal Guardsman overseeing this activity was thankful for Goatm's actions, impressed by his abilities, and interested future services Goatm might provide the Guard. Seeing Goatm left for dead provided this Guardsmen with an opportunity to bring Goatm into his own inner circle. If Goatm survives, he will see a new side of the Empire ... from within the Royal Guard.

Please judge this build. C&C appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by goatman461

^^

It is the correct forum, freebuilds are meant to be posted here.

Great build goatman! I particularly like that snowtrooper ship, really fits well in Hoth, the way you've built the cockpit is also a very good design. Nice hologram crab droid as well, good use of the Emperor hologram.

Yes, this is the right forum. Great work goatman! Your ship is an incredible, instantly recognizable as SW, amazing creation! I love your minifig placement too. We'll try to get both your builds judged soon :grin:

Strange shapes on that ship, but very nice :classic:

If your talking about the shapes on the back wing, those are two AT-RTs. You'll see it when my build is finally finished. I also really like the fig posing. (There are so many parentheses around)

~Beltar

This is so amazing! I've been waiting to see the story since I saw it on Flickr. The posing is excellent, as is the story. The ship is absolutely fantastic, especially the wings on the front. I love the technique you used. It really looks like the figs are in a dire situation. Now we need to just see what happens to him....

Well that looks rather painful! The SNoT base provides wonderful contrast. As others have said the minifig posing really is the strongest part of this build. Even down to the snow troopers in back. The posing really conveys a sense of action. Hope you pull through so we get to see your guard adventures. ;) oh, almost forgot the ship, it is freighter ugly (in a good way)!

Nice, new SonE builds!

The ship is aboslut great and you have captured the scene perfectly.

markus

Very original shape, to me it looks like it's sticked together from couple of old wrecks and painted :D I really like the floating rounded panels in the middle section showing some greebling underneath. Also the flat back of the ship looks great! Well done.