Sign in to follow this  
AmperZand

Minifigs of the Dungeons & Dragons classes

In the Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) roleplaying game, each player selects a class for his character. A class isn't a socio-economic stratum; it's more akin to a profession or a calling. It defines the things at which the character excels.

At the beginning of 2014, D&D celebrated its 40th anniversary and a few months ago, the 5th edition (5e) of the advanced game was released.

Here are the 5e classes as represented by minifigs from my display collection. Apologies for the rubbish photography.

Barbarians

dnd_barbarians.jpg

Bard

dnd_bard.jpg

Clerics

dnd_clerics.jpg

Druids

dnd_druids.jpg

Fighters

dnd_fighters.jpg

Monks

dnd_monks.jpg

Paladins

dnd_paladins.jpg

Rangers

dnd_rangers.jpg

Rogues

dnd_rogues.jpg

Sorcerers

dnd_sorcerers.jpg

Warlocks

dnd_warlocks.jpg

Wizards

dnd_wizards.jpg

Comments, questions?

Ooooh! Talk about resurrecting old threads :tongue:

All of the minifigures pictured above remain part of my display collection, though some have been updated with newer parts. I don't have pictures of the updates.

@Wardancer, Very, very belated thanks for your kind words :wink:.

@Engineering Mom, Welcome to Eurobricks and thanks for your appreciation of my European-style monk :blush:. Its habit is a Plague Doctor Coat by BrickWarriors.

In the picture, the vestment's colour doesn't match that of LEGO's hood, arms, legs and staff, but that is just a trick of the light. In reality, BrickWarriors' reddish-brown matches LEGO's (or is within LEGO's colour tolerances for that shade).

The 'coat' and hood are not compatible as sold: the lower part of the hood at the front wants to occupy the same space as the top of the 'coat'. To make them fit, I had to do some serious modding of the back of the minifigure's head, allowing it and the hood to sit slightly forward of their normal position. I do not like having to do that kind of work; it feels like a different hobby. Also, note that I use the 'coat' back-to-front and removed the buttons on what was originally its front. The pouch remains (back left). I don't have a picture of it from that angle. BrickWarriors now also sometimes shows the 'coat' reversed (see picture below) but I was there first!

4-3-17-accessory.jpg

Edited by AmperZand