[pid][/pid] 249C During the third Tournament of Retribution I built a small port to serve as decor for the redcoat/bluecoat skirmish. I however forgot to post this MOC before I demolished it . Fortunatly I retrieved many pictures including some taken by other people. I also improved the lighting in the pictures using photoshop so they appear less dark. Some pictures were taken during the ToRIII, others during BrickMania Wetteren, where the port was integrated in a pirate layout. This is probably my favourite picture; "So this guy walks into a bar..." Actually it's a redcoat walking into a bluecoat bar My bluecoat sigfigy is preparing for the final battle which will eventually result in victory for the bluecoats. I really should work on my full hull ship sometime soon... Whenever I didn't have enough parts I made it look as if it was on purpose by making the minifigures perform "repairs". I never cared much about hysterical historical accuracy, especially on events, where there are many kids visiting I simply like to show off a cool diorama with many funny details. (note the artist on the left painting the windows). Look it's a taxi boat The Elizabeth lies in port, this ship never gets much attention on events... You know, many of us pirate builders like more merchant stuff but I think the truth is that these aren't just very popular with the crowd, a battleship is just more spectacular. That Tower in the background looks nice, doesn't it? Not part of my port unfortunatly , it's Nicks'. Hmm, looks a lot more impressive with that big fortress in the background. So, I hope you like it, it's a rather classic building style I have to say, you may be used to something more refined .