This post last updated: 24th February 2017 with LXF file of 90% complete outer hull and Engines. LXF files can be found at the bottom of this post. I started this project in 2010 with a Bricklinked UCS 10179-1 Falcon. I immediately started building a full interior, heavily inspired by Matt De Lanoy's Falcon (not a mod of the UCS Falcon, but very nice). Most recent overall pictures Engine modifications WIP photos and comments: This is a a strip of 18 cool white LEDs on a 30cm sticky-backed strip: they cost about £8. As you can see, I’ve stuck them in at about 10 studs from the engine “grilles". They look great when lit, both in full darkness and with the room lights on. The LEDs are pointing straight at the grilles and there are lots of them. Sorry to any purists reading that they aren’t Lego LEDs, but 18 power function LEDs and a battery box would have set me back about £150! The rest of the LEDs are a LifeLites eLites Advanced 2 kit bought from www.BricksForKids.com in France. These LEDs are designed to be compatible with lego bricks, e.g. they are 3mm wide and the switch box sits on a 2 x 4 lego Technic plate. I plan to use them for floodlights, landing lights and interior lighting. I haven’t fitted them yet. I’ll post more pics when I do. Since I now have a nice curve on the engines, I decided to take advantage of it to get the "Thrust Vector Baffles" sorted out: I borrowed the idea wholesale from Matt De Lanoy, once again (I really need to buy that man a beer sometime). The alternatives which I considered were this by OceanBlue77, or this by Brian Tobin. Since I was doing the engines anyway, I redid the entire rear hull: More pictures are available on my Flickr set. Comments, criticisms and - especially - ideas on how to improve this model are all very welcome. LXF files: Added 24th Feb 2017: Complete Top and Bottom Hull plus Engines Added 13th October 2015: Engine Mod and Rear Hull as pictured above. Upper Docking Tunnels (From OceanBlue77's mod): Port Starboard Episode VII (The Force Awakens) Radar Dish (see seperate thread) Upper Gun Turret (no major mods, just a re-skin) Landing Gear(template, really need to finish this) Added 17th Jan 2016: Brick-built round dish (LXF) Added 26th Feb 2016: Engine mod - just the engine grille (LXF)