Sign in to follow this  
C A Rotwang

Hello everyone

Why don't you tell us all a little about yourself :classic: What's your favorite theme? Do you do any MOC's? My favorite theme is Marvel Superhero and I am currently in the thinking stage of my first MOC! Funny how the thinking stage seems to last loooong time :hmpf_bad: Hopefully I will see you around the forums sometime!

Why don't you tell us all a little about yourself :classic: What's your favorite theme? Do you do any MOC's? My favorite theme is Marvel Superhero and I am currently in the thinking stage of my first MOC! Funny how the thinking stage seems to last loooong time :hmpf_bad: Hopefully I will see you around the forums sometime!

I just got back into Lego around last xmas, I've spent to much money in a short time. I haven't really made any mocs worth posting I'm still trying to get used to all the new pieces there are now, its like every set I buy has piece I haven't seen before. As for a favorite theme I don't really have one I kind of like them all. But if I had to pick, sci-fi, castle, and pirates were always my favorite.lego has come a long way since I was a kid.I know what you mean by planning. Thanks for the welcome.