Hey everyone, So, I've been a member for a while now, but I've been too lazy to make a video and take some good pictures of my tractor. This is my first moc since my dark ages, and I had a lot of learning to do. This is my first moc using PF components, as well as building with studless pieces. It took forever. I present my Case Steiger 335. It is remote controlled and includes 8 motors, as well as pneumatics. Functions: Drive - 2XL motors Steer - M motor PTO - M motor Pneumatic valves - 3 M motors Pneumatic compressor - M motor Front view: Rear view: 3-point hitch: Naked chassis: Underside: I built the tractor in several different modules. This came in handy since I had to rebuild most of the modules multiple times. Here is one of the modules with the 3 pneumatic valves: And another module with the steering mechanism: The disk: The Mower: More pictures in my Brickshelf Gallery. I'm not good at making movies, especially on Window's Movie Maker, but here is a short movie I put together. Ignore the typo at the end...that's what I get for posting a video while I'm tired. I'm pretty happy with how this moc turned out. My only complaint is that the wheels I used are a little too small and it throws the proportions off. Oh well... Daniel edit: Dang it, ignore my typo in the title...I need to go to bed.