Sign in to follow this  
PhillipCD

MOC: Firestar

Hey guys, this is a M.O.C. of Firestar from the book series Warriors.

Front/side view:

post-17530-130456665579.png

Edited form with more armor on legs:post-17530-130456665799.png

Orange form:post-17530-130456666019.png

Edited by PhillipCD

Nice MOC. I haven't yet tried out the new hero factory stuff on LDD but this has made me want to!

I feel it's lower legs need a little more armour and the stomach should have a bit of armouring aswell, even if it's just a hero foot?

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Nice MOC. I haven't yet tried out the new hero factory stuff on LDD but this has made me want to!

I feel it's lower legs need a little more armour and the stomach should have a bit of armouring aswell, even if it's just a hero foot?

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Thanks, I've updated it with more armor on the legs, but I was unable to find a way to attach armor to the stomache.

A Warriors fan! :classic:

It looks great but wouldn't orange make more sense?

Also maybe a different colour for the face?

They are cats after all :wink:

A Warriors fan! :classic:

It looks great but wouldn't orange make more sense?

Also maybe a different colour for the face?

They are cats after all :wink:

Thanks, I'll try to post what he would look like in orange.

I LOVE warriors, so this Moc is pretty good to start. However, it has some problems. The main one is that it is very hard to represent something like a cat at this scale. Personally I would try to get that hand piece that comes with Nex 3.0 and using that as a paw for size reference. As of now there isn't much that says this is a cat and not, for example, and dog or something.

Aedai Rivin

I LOVE warriors, so this Moc is pretty good to start. However, it has some problems. The main one is that it is very hard to represent something like a cat at this scale. Personally I would try to get that hand piece that comes with Nex 3.0 and using that as a paw for size reference. As of now there isn't much that says this is a cat and not, for example, and dog or something.

Aedai Rivin

Thanks for the advice. I changed the paws and they now have claws, so they look more like real ones. I can't post a picture, though, because I'm having trouble with attaching files. I'll try to post one as soon as possible, though.

P.S. Sense you like Warriors, do you want me to post a topic with pictures of the cats in the series made in LDD when I fix the file attaching problem?