Sign in to follow this  
prozac

Lego markdowns at Aldi US

Here are the Markdowns for the Legos at Aldi. Prices are effective sunday Dec 26th:

Freeco Speeder - 12.72

Fire Boat - 26.79

Passenger Plane - 20.09

knights Showdown - 3.34

snowtrooper pack - 6.69

Creator Red car - 10.04

deep sea striker - 10.04

They're only doing 33% off this year. YMMV as to what is available still. I know my store does not have the boat, plane, freeco speeder, and creator sets left. We do have about 20-30 of the other sets though. Also, don't go buy it now and then go back to get the difference, cause you won't get it. They'll only do that if the price is advertised as a lower price. I also have the prices for all the other toys, if anyone wants to know anything just PM me.

Thanks for the heads-up on this one, prozac :sweet: Found two store with no knights but I did manage to get some snowtroopers thanks to you!

I thank you too prozac! I had seen the snowtrooper packs well before christmas and then completely forgot they were there. I also never knew that they would clearance items (I'm not an Aldi shopper). Anyway I was able to score some as a result which makes missing the Shop@Home sale a little easier. The Aldi stores in my area aren't as generous with the savings though, they have the Freeco Speeder at $14.99 and the Snowtrooper Pack at $6.99.

Sign in to follow this