Sign in to follow this  
Brickthing

MOC: Frost Cycle

5130638971_fb143f295f.jpg

5131240062_3c11378da0_t.jpg 5130639421_92b9771a87_t.jpg 5131240696_d857f1fd0d_t.jpg

Designed by Alpha Team leader, Preston Stormer, this cool cycle is the perfect vehicle for chasing criminals and getting to the scene of a crime quickly. Powered by a cold-fusion hydrogen reactor core, the Frost Cycle is extremely fast and has emissions that are so clean that they act against global warming.

The main reason I made this MOC was obviously to use Preston Stormer's weapon arm in a different way.I was astonished to see how well it suited a motorbike when turned upside down, that I'd believe that the piece was designed with that subtly in mind. Unfortunately this is a very specific use of the piece, so I haven't made much progress in proving that weapon arms aren't the most specialized pieces ever. :sceptic:

Beautiful - just beautiful! :wub: I'm not kidding when I say it's one of the best Bionicle/HF/Technic MOCs I've seen in a while. The colour scheme is fabulous, not to mention the use of parts, especially Stormer's arm piece. It seems the piece was made for this MOC! Simply brilliant!

The only downside, of course, is the oh-so-awkward left side, but I guess that can't be helped with Stormer's weapon arm. But the right side more than makes up for it.

Very lovely, Preston's lucky.

But I do have a question. If Preston drives that, wouldn't the saw blades be jabbed in his butt?

I don't know, it's not big deal, I was just...curious, I guess.

Anyways, I do enjoy myself some HF mocs, and this definitely is a real cool one. Get it, "cool"?

{{Sorry for the horrid pun.))

Edited by Inside The Winter Storm