Sign in to follow this  
Gents Pixel Club

Hello from the Gents Pixel Club !

We are a YouTube channel ( Gentlemen's Pixel Club ) that has recently re-discovered Lego due to a compo on the channel - beyond this, the channel is retro gaming related...

...as some background, my missus likes puzzles and standard flat cardboard puzzles are boring.  I needed to do a compo on the channel and had to be puzzle related it ended up involving Lego, this is when the problem started...

...I remembered as a kid loving Lego, that and Star Wars figures were my "go to" toys.  While setting up the compo I figured let's go into the loft and get the historic bags of Lego out.  The next thing I was doing - was wishing I'd brought the Lego Death Star when my son was growing up for a model for myself - too late now - they are stupidly expenensive, then I thought what if ?

What if I was to build a MOC of a Death Star using as a base the online instructions you can get ?  MOC was a recent word I had learnt in relation to Lego.

So the journey begins, no official set - and something that I have decided to theme as Death Star MOC - The Peace Moon.   A space station for a more peaceful time.

This is where I show some pics, I am about a week into making this but worth showing for the introduction...

2024-03-26-00-18-23.jpg

2024-03-26-00-16-29.jpg

Thank you for reading - I have a lot to learn...