caap

Speed build content request for feedback

Hi! Sorry if this is not the correct space to post this. 

I recently got into messing a bit around with Studio 2.0, building a few official sets following the instructions so that I get used to the software, with the goal of in the future work on some MOCs. And I thought, since I'm doing this, why not record it and share the process of these builds, and also some cool animations of the final result. 

Hence I've been publishing to this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClXc-totz2VbOaVumgcdXAw

Now, this is my first time editing videos, publishing content, and working with Studio 2.0. So I know these videos are shit :laugh_hard:

Wanted to ask for your feedback on how to improve this type of content, and even on the way I use Studio, if you see something dumb.. 

Any feedback is appreciated! Music, sound effects, video quality, images, thumbnail, video length, etc... bombard me with anything, the goal is to learn :) 

Thanks in advance

Edited by caap

Posted (edited)

I'm not seeing any use of stud.io or any animations on the channel you link to? Did you maybe copy the wrong link or is this just spam?

Edited by MixedMocs