NilssonLegoEngineering

Hello! from NilssonLegoEngineering

Hello, my username is NilssonLegoEngineering, and have been a user on Rebrickable for three years now. I was researching MOCs of British ships of the Sailing Age and came across the Eurobricks LEGO Pirates forum, which led to the main Eurobricks page. Seeing all the great information about Lego there is here, I decided to make an account.

Once upon a time, my username used to be RothanaLegoEngineering, a reference to the Star Wars company Rothana Heavy Engineering, but I decided to change it to something more particular to myself. My last name is Nelson (not related to Vice-Admiral The Right Honorable 1st Viscount Horatio Nelson), which is a corruption of the original Swedish last name of Nilsson (son of Nils). 

My Lego collection amounts to about 17,000 parts (I'm not sure whether that is a large amount or not; what do you think?) from about 50 sets. I have posted 110 MOCs on Rebrickable, and I believe most are alternate builds, but there are a few that I am especially proud of in there. I have yet to post a MOC that I think is worthy of making Premium (to pay for), but I am currently working on one that I think will be.

My favorite Lego themes are Star Wars and Technic, but I like a good Creator set or a City Fire truck.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. I have a question: How can I make a signature? Or are new members not allowed to make them yet?

lego2.jpg