Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

My local Kmarts have Agents 1-6 in stock and all 4 Castle sets. They didnt even have prices on shelves yet.

Tower raid was 48, 15 for mission 1 and dwarven catapult thingy.

Got sick of walking back and forth to price checker. :hmpf_bad:

Thanks for the news, i have been patiently waiting for these castle sets to arrive. My local Kmart is going through some major reno's at the moment so it may be a Little while yet. But i did pick up the coast guard platform for 20% off yesterday.

Disappointing about the calenders, maybe i need to sign up.

Is the 7681 Seperatist Spider Droid exclusive to any particular store in Australia? I want a couple for my Clone Wars diorama, but the hexy shipping prices from S@H blow the set prices out a fair way

Is the 7681 Seperatist Spider Droid exclusive to any particular store in Australia? I want a couple for my Clone Wars diorama, but the hexy shipping prices from S@H blow the set prices out a fair way

Its def at TRU, though I heard it was also at other shops too, couple of pages back I think

any1 know where i can get an airport 7894 or fire station 7945?

I have seen 7945 in my local K-Mart; it was restocked. I haven't seem 7894 for about a year though.

20% off at target from thursday

any1 know where i can get an airport 7894 or fire station 7945?

My Big W has the fire station still in stock.

Have you emailed Lego Australia to see if any chains will be ordering them in?

No I hav'nt , Im really busy here in Taiwan right now.. :sadnew:

Damn, that might go for the castle one as well :sceptic:

Hope not. :cry_sad:

My local Kmarts have Agents 1-6 in stock and all 4 Castle sets. They didnt even have prices on shelves yet.

Tower raid was 48, 15 for mission 1 and dwarven catapult thingy.

Got sick of walking back and forth to price checker. :hmpf_bad:

LOL, Yea they need to put a price checker in the toy aisle :thumbup:

Thanks for the news, i have been patiently waiting for these castle sets to arrive. My local Kmart is going through some major reno's at the moment so it may be a Little while yet. But i did pick up the coast guard platform for 20% off yesterday.

Disappointing about the calenders, maybe i need to sign up.

Sorry to crash your party but you could only pre-order the calenders back in July :cry_sad::angry:

TRU :wink:

I have seen 7945 in my local K-Mart; it was restocked. I haven't seem 7894 for about a year though.

My local [Garden City] DJ's has some Airports still.

My Big W has the fire station still in stock.

Yup all the BigW's near me still have them to!

Edited by Darth_Legois

Sorry to crash your party but you could only pre-order the calenders back in July :cry_sad::angry:

Looks like the Death Star is available now on Lego S@H, i will be ordering my castle advent calender along with my death star very soon. So not all is lost, just disappointed i didn't order the death star when it was $200 cheaper.

I also have just noticed on this weeks target catelogue. 20% off lego and i have the great news that the Lego Star Wars Fighter Tank TX 1305 will be $79.99 a discount of $20.

Edited by robbo

New Technic 4X4 8297 is on sale at KMart Chadstone for $139.

Looks like an awesome set i might pick up one tomorrow.

Advent calenders on Shop @ Home

City Advent Calender

$40 AUSD

Castle Advent Calender

$40 AUSD

I hope Bricks To The World gets them :sceptic: I dont want to pay massive shipping....

Well I already payed massive shipping and they are on their way, as well as DS 10188 (ooooooohhh yer)

Agents mission 7 (submarine) spotted today at Target and they have 20% all lego till thurs I guess.

Agents mission 7 (submarine) spotted today at Target and they have 20% all lego till thurs I guess.

Target opens here finally on Thursday (YAY!) so will be in having a gander

For anyone after Star Wars minifigs from the AT-TE and RGS Clone Wars sets, check out my ebay page.

anyone see the death star anywhere yet? (apart from S@H and Ebay)

They haven't even reached the pre order people yet so it might be a while if at all. Might want to email lego to find which aussie stores will get it in.

Oh TRU has the new MM stuff at 20% off and some coast guard sets and Orc ship as well at 20% off.

They also have the Battle wheel at the "hot price" of $60 which is RRP :thumbdown:

anyone see the death star anywhere yet? (apart from S@H and Ebay)

You may see it in stores next june/july, like we did for the millennium falcon at this years kmart toy sales. Well i hope so anyway.

$45 isnt too bad to get the mammoth sized set to Aus, It would cost a lot more off ebay shipping from US, though the price to buy would be in US.

Kmart has 15% today for a week

$45 isnt too bad to get the mammoth sized set to Aus, It would cost a lot more off ebay shipping from US, though the price to buy would be in US.

Kmart has 15% today for a week

There's already a set on ebay that is $650 with FREE shipping, so if all else fails...

This one looks better! Only $12 postage

Also Myer has SW, MM 20% off. They are the stockists of the Ultra Drill Walker which was $79 on special, sweeeeet. I bought a Castle set but it wasn't 20% off :sceptic:

The k-mart sales ends today and i only grap one 7674 (V-19 torrent ), 8633 (mission 4) and 8631 (mission 1) . :tongue:

i try to pick one of the 7675 (AT-TE) but i find those boxes in k-mart really....... :hmpf_bad:

so is there any lego sales in Target? or finish ..

is there any aussie sales later on? thank you. :cry_happy::thumbup:

Typical, All the sales happen while im overseas! Oh well atleast I will be back on the 29th.... :sceptic:

Need LEGO.......

I only have 2 sets with me The Ambulance set and the knight impulse set [i got the Ambulance in Taiwan...] So I couldnt bring any other LEGO cos it might get lost :sadnew:

But on a posivite note I might be geting the street cleaner! [Not the impulse set..]

*sigh* I miss Australia.....