Sympatik Brick

CDC2 CMF : Sympatik Brick [It's all about Power]

CMF Guilds of Historica - It’s all about power!

The power! Strength, charisma, courage, intelligence or even sometimes cunning and betrayal are all weapons allowing access to power ... and this is true for all kings, queens, leaders and dictators on the borders of this world. Others obtain a unique power, either from birth, or through hard work and rigors: Magical powers, invocations, hypnosis ... a real asset to reign.

CMF - Guild of Historica: It's all about Power!

Avalonia : The Green dragon’s Clan

Avalonia

Avalonia - « King » Dagorn : self-proclaimed king of the dragon clan

The sound of horses charging in battle is known as "the flight of the dragon ». Dagorn, always loyal to his steed, set out to find and train dragons to destabilize enemy armies on the ground. The "flight of the dragon" is to be taken at face value from now on.

Avalonia - « King » Dagorn : self-proclaimed king of the dragon clan

Avalonia - Alienora « the Dragon Queen »

Alienora is an expert in martial arts and potions. She uses many poisonous plants and the venom of certain reptiles to coat her weapon.

Avalonia - Alienora « the Dragon Queen »

Avalonia - Dovahkiin the dragon rider mage

Dovahkiin was the first to ride the dragons. His complicity with them allowed him to forge a sword with their effigy under the flame of one of them.

Avalonia - Dovahkiin the dragon rider mage

Avalonia : Elves from the enchanted forest

Avalonia

Avalonia - Aranrùth : King of the deer clan

Elves are known to be peaceful but ready to do battle when they feel threatened. It is the same for deer, Rather harmless in normal times, it is often fatal for a predator who will attack it. Aranrùth decided to bond with this animal in order to go on the offensive.

Avalonia - Aranrùth, King of the deer clan

Avalonia - Fíriel : Queen of the deer clan

Fíriel has the distinction of having a drow ancestor. If that lineage was rather hidden by her parents and her grandparents, on the contrary, Firíel proudly claims this blood tie explains certain traits of her character.

Avalonia - Fíriel : Queen of the deer clan

Avalonia - Aldaron : Protective mage of the sacred tree

Aldaron is one of the few elves to have discovered him in the middle of the Enchanted Forest. That day, however windless, a branch fell at his feet. Since that time, he uses the power provided by it to protect this forest and its peaceful inhabitants.

Avalonia - Aldaron: Protective mage of the sacred tree

Varlyrio : Nomadic orcs of the wasteland and their beasts

Varlyrio

Varlyrio - Durzum : the nomadic orcs chieftain

Durzum is an expert in combat but his power comes mainly from his business acumen. The caravan of nomadic orcs travels from city to city to exchange textiles, spices, works of art and even weapons. In negotiation, snickers of his tame hyena often give him an edge.

Varlyrio - Durzum : the nomadic orcs chieftain

Varlyrio - Urzul the war princess

Urzul appreciates the blood and dust of desert battlefields as much as the perfumes and jewelry she wears at receptions in Valyrian residences with grandiose architecture.

Varlyrio - Urzul the war princess

Varlyrio - Wudugog the black Magus

Who says orcs are cruelty and barbarism? Wudugog, following an accident from an early age did not have the physical capacities of his fellows. He immersed himself in books and not just any book : He excels today in black magic ... you know: cruelty and barbarism!

Varlyrio - Wudugog : the black Magus

Kaliphlin : The deserts orcs and their reptilians mounts

Kaliphlin

Kaliphlin - Shraknus : the Warrior King

Shraknus is the leader of the desert orcs clan, riding the most dangerous creature this world has known: the velociraptor. It will be necessary to redouble vigilance to avoid his saber and the claws of his mount.

Kaliphlin - Shraknus : the Warrior King

Kaliphlin - Ujalzia : the desert Queen

Perched on her mount and using a spear as her weapon, she is also able to throw it like a javelin at her enemies. Ujalzia is not one of those queens who remains sheltered during combat ... on the contrary, she is regularly found in the heart of the fray.

Kaliphlin - Ujalzia : the desert Queen

Kaliphlin - Aknashk : the reptilian archmage

It took all the power of Aknashk to bring back to life the dinosaurs that serve as the mounts of the desert orcs. his specter has a strong hypnothic power which allows him to control them totally.

Kaliphlin - Aknashk the reptilian archmage

Mitgardia : The dwarves of the bear clan

Mitgardia

Mitgardia - Doradraic Beasthand : Leader of the bear tribe

Doradraic is full of courage and incredible strength. He will have needed both to be able to face and domesticate a bear ... His charisma and this bear which accompanies him in combat are enough to make him the leader of an emerging tribe: the bear tribe.

Mitgardia - Doradraic Beasthand : Leader of the bear tribe

Mitgardia - Thesilynn Wyvernmace : The crown princess

Thessilynn is the adopted daughter of King Doradraic. She losts both parents in battle: Kimic Wyvernmace, the best blacksmith the clan has known and Gabelynn Beasthand, the king's younger sister.

Mitgardia - Thesilynn Wyvernmace : The crown princess

Nocturnus : Skeleton armies from the Eastern Moruth Swamplands

Nocturnus

Nocturnus - Shralazar : the necromancer

Shralazar is on the last line during the fighting ... not out of cowardice but because of his ability to transform the freshly deceased bodies of their enemies into a skeleton soldier who reinforces the ranks.

Nocturnus - Shralazar the necromancer

Nocturnus - Shebetha : the summoner

Shebetha is a queen with immense power. She is able in one night to bring back to life an entire army of living dead. After each fight, his invocations bring their victims back to the bottom of the swamps ... who will be their future allies.

Nocturnus - Shebetha the summoner

I really enjoyed creating these figures (and a few other that I didn't select this time!) But also seeing the inventiveness of the other participants! You have a few days left: I want to see more minifigs !

Edited by Sympatik Brik
Lost in translation ;)

Very classic feeling! (in a good way). The Nomadic orcs of the wasteland and their beasts are awesome and I like the use of those dinosaurs for the kali squad!

Edited by Servertijd

Thank you… these two races of orcs are also my favorite! 

I will probably choose something more original if this contest returns. I joined the GoH a couple of weeks ago, I have a lot to read and learn!

Edited by Sympatik Brik

Nice!  The factions you created here fit perfectly into the lore of GoH.  The desert orcs are my favorites!

Welcome to the Guilds! :grin:

7 hours ago, mrcp6d said:

Nice!  The factions you created here fit perfectly into the lore of GoH.  The desert orcs are my favorites!

Welcome to the Guilds! :grin:

Thank you! 
Your freaky guys are really nice too! 

Fun to see the different presentation techniques people have, yours is especially creative.  I also like how you did groups that go very well together.  Love the Mitgardian bear clan especially! 

Nice work!  I like the small builds to house the minis.  Great job with incorporating the guild colors!  The overall shots could use a bit more light, but are quite usable.  The angled shots are the best in my opinion.  You did a good job with parts selection and keeping themes among the various guilds.  I think the orcs are my favorite, but I also like the use of the old school head on the Nocty wizard.  I usually dislike those heads, but I think it works well with the undead style wizard.  Well done!

4 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Fun to see the different presentation techniques people have, yours is especially creative.  I also like how you did groups that go very well together.  Love the Mitgardian bear clan especially! 

Thank you for your comment ... I love dwarves, they are fun to create ... there are so many possibilities when you have several beards, helmets ... only the body is less fun, there are few printed "short legs" and it is hard to see the details of their torso with their long beards. I currently have about ten dwarves in my collection.

43 minutes ago, Grover said:

Nice work!  I like the small builds to house the minis.  Great job with incorporating the guild colors!  The overall shots could use a bit more light, but are quite usable.  The angled shots are the best in my opinion.  You did a good job with parts selection and keeping themes among the various guilds.  I think the orcs are my favorite, but I also like the use of the old school head on the Nocty wizard.  I usually dislike those heads, but I think it works well with the undead style wizard.  Well done!

Thank you, the "minifig house" was useful to me for my photoshoot with my Iphone! I was going crazy to take all my figurines on the same scale… I had to improve the device to be able to put my iPhone in it!

A114C0EC-C31F-49EE-A45C-ABC95DE8DFB7

19 hours ago, jtooker said:

Awesome royalty + soldier figs!  The mounts are quite exotic, but fun.

Thank you. I started with elves… and then wanted mounts fo all my armies. 

On 11/1/2021 at 10:43 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

I like the presentation technique, and the factions are a great way to present! 

Thank you!

Cool entry. I like Wudugog, especially with that alien part for the shoulders. Where are the other green orc tops from? Doradraic could be straight out of a Warhammer book! Also great to see some more stag cavalry.

2 hours ago, Eyrezer said:

Cool entry. I like Wudugog, especially with that alien part for the shoulders. Where are the other green orc tops from? Doradraic could be straight out of a Warhammer book! Also great to see some more stag cavalry.

Thank you!

Urzul: the head and torso come from the CMF « Medusa »

Durzum: the torso come from the «Atlantis Portal Emperor »