North West of Tortuga nowadays   Dr Thaum : Put it bluntly Callaghan, what do you think of my new botanical trial ? Callaghan : So, this time, I'm really astounded ! Dr Thaum : Thank you so much Callaghan !! Callaghan : Yeah... I'm really astounded of the fierceness you show in transforming beautiful plants and flowers into living ignominies ready to chow us at the earliest opportunity ! Dr Thaum : Ignominies !? You're a bonehead Callaghan ! Theses are the finest specimen ! And you, you deserve your own credit for that ! Callaghan : By Jove ! Dr Thaum : Remember that dark refined earth you identified on El Oleonda... Those plants are grown thanks to this "terra preta" ( an eslandolan word for breeding ground). Callaghan : Oh, at least there are some real flowers Dr Thaum : My hemlock plants are very healthy, aren't they ! Callaghan : Well, yeah... right.   Probably a small educational build for the RSNP, to the good care of @Bregir or @Ayrlego     It will count for the EB flower contest.